Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What choice? You got robbed. Go get your game in order!
MC is not the master of this game. Gamers only guide him in the gauntlet laid out before him.
Go game!
GiT!

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
yea played and seems all cotinue ...damn renders are great. May scene is absoluting awsome. wuth her restyling too

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
WHY IF I TRY TO LOAD MY PREVIOUS SAVE GAME GIVE ERROR? WITH EVERY SAVE...
this isn't ch1 so ch1 saves don't work.

so no way to continue from pev saves? and all the progress made? choice?
no need to, progress is saved somewhere (not that choices much mattered) and all is in ch2. could say that game is as linear as straight line.

havent play eps 2 yet, was it only me or her tits are getting bigger?
possibly or it is due outfit lifting them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, stupid plotwise and sexwise (esp. hardcore mode on).

scrshots:

1. yea veeeeeeeeeeeery possible (not), 2. shexy, 2. very possible, 4. totally stupid.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Please, can someone tell me if that butchered Engrish in the OP is indicative of the game's actual level of grammatical acuity? Because sweet holy hell, that OP is rough.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
as far as i remember, he always had the option to insert something into her ass. id rather insert my dick without any "emergency" butt plug filled her ass first. but prolly some patrons pay a huge sum of monies to kept that option exist :PogChamp:
yea but grenade?

Please, can someone tell me if that butchered Engrish in the OP is indicative of the game's actual level of grammatical acuity? Because sweet holy hell, that OP is rough.
it is quite like that. mc hasn't had much education so his english isn't best possible.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
This update is all wrong D:

May that let's MC fuck her ? She even moans as he fucks her pussy ?
As much as I'd like her to open up a bit, that's too wrong ... she changed too fast.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This update is all wrong D:

May that let's MC fuck her ? She even moans as he fucks her pussy ?
As much as I'd like her to open up a bit, that's too wrong ... she changed too fast.
love and hate aren't that different.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not a bad update for this game. It's all just silliness, of course, but since it's been cheesy from the start I don't mind. Not sure whether I'm disappointed or not that May didn't get killed / severely burned when the flash bang kept pumping in and out of her ass, but I have to say I was actually pretty impressed with the timing of the voiced moans and May's lips opening and closing in sync with that. XLab has definitely upped his skills. Still forced auto-pullout, I see, though. That's a shame.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
yea but grenade?
i just "rechecking" previous version of this game. damn, there's a lot of stuffs he puts inside someone's ass. i think most of the girls have at least once. i think xlab himself got that fetish. not patrons lol
I'm disappointed or not that May didn't get killed / severely burned when the flash bang kept pumping in and out of her ass
you dont need to. as long as he didnt pulled the trigger. she will be safe, rite :KEK:
(ewwwww.. imagining that flash bang blew up her ass :HideThePain:)

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just "rechecking" previous version of this game. damn, there's a lot of stuffs he puts inside someone's ass. i think most of the girls have at least once. i think xlab himself got that fetish. not patrons lol
that's so true and it could be his supporters who like absurd kinks.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
that's so true and it could be his supporters who like absurd kinks.
Anal play isn't a kink of mine, but one could definitely call a lot of other kinks "absurd" as well. There are plenty that are extraordinarily popular even that some might find ridiculous. XLab clearly either knows his fanbase and has catered to them or doesn't give a shit about anyone's opinions and loves that fetish himself . . . or both.

Also, does it make me myself absurd that those scenes are behind "Hardcore On" but I don't actually find them hardcore myself? I mean, I am absurd, but I wonder if this is a part of all that.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
perfect re-rending and quality, better than perfect
can you also extend(improve) pre-sex and sex conversations? check koikatsu games - their feature in teasing. when its together its a bomb.
and last - hoped for sex scene in house, this one was out of place)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
perfect re-rending and quality, better than perfect
can you also extend(improve) pre-sex and sex conversations? check koikatsu games - their feature in teasing. when its together its a bomb.
and last - hoped for sex scene in house, this one was out of place)
contact dev via patreon and send him your ideas to improve game.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes