save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Are the screenshots posted in the OP from Episode 2, because I just started Episode 1 and the renders do not look anywhere as good so far.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
the I patch works for both chapters? also do the wife appears? :unsure: it would be funny if she walks in and finds the MC banging the girls xD

Last edited:

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
for rendering it's pretty good but for story omg I'm confused. the first story and the others are a bit disjointed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are the screenshots posted in the OP from Episode 2, because I just started Episode 1 and the renders do not look anywhere as good so far.
ep1 mostly and you'll see those when you reach later part.

the I patch works for both chapters? also do the wife appears? :unsure: it would be funny if she walks in and finds the MC banging the girls xD
don't need ipatch and mommy isn't in game (if it was told where she is i have long forgotten it).

for rendering it's pretty good but for story omg I'm confused. the first story and the others are a bit disjointed.
BIT? whole story doesn't make sense.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
mc is criminal, has 2 daughters who lust him and he causes mayhem everywhere.
But I take it he still doesn't care about even them? From reading the overview and seeing the preview pics I figured he might end up as some crime lord with a whole bunch of women.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
But I take it he still doesn't care about even them? From reading the overview and seeing the preview pics I figured he might end up as some crime lord with a whole bunch of women.
He prostitutes one the first chance he gets and treats the rest of them like shit.

His own daughters he takes advantage of and i'm pretty sure at least 90% of the cast want him dead for some reason or another.

He might end up with a bunch of fuck peices but he gives zero fucks about any of them.

2.80 star(s) 77 Votes