-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well it makes me wonder if it can turn into something where the MC can eventually keep all the girls to himself and end up with a large group of girls to go with his criminal empire?
I think that's almost certainly where the game is going. To be fair also, although he's an ass to his own family as well, his daughters really are spoiled brats. While I personally don't think they would ever deserve being pimped out or anything, they kind of ask for punishment. To his credit, the MC isn't nearly as dickish to them as he could be. In fact, of all the women in the game, he probably treats them the best . . . not that they're treated well, mind you.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
After all, does ntr exist or not? I took a look at the comments and was even more lost.
I got interested because of incest, what would incest be in the game?
it depends on the point of view for the MC he doesn't have any emotional attachment to women for him they are just a good fuck, he doesn't care if they sleep with others if you think this is NTR is up to you as to part of the incest is that the MC has 2 daughters who were separated from him when he was arrested, but he has no attachment to them they are just like the others just a good fuck for now, who knows he moves more forward but I find it difficult , for now the MC has no love interest.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
only one thing that doesn't attract me so much is the MC's habit of focusing more on women's butts, I wish there were some vaginal and creampie scenes too, but the MC seems to be addicted to the ass.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks, I like incest and romance, but from what you've said, the MC is an idiot and seems to be the type I hate. Too bad, I liked the girls.

as I said everyone has their opinion about the game I like the story but I'm not a fan of the MC either but the sex scenes and the characters are very beautiful so I don't care much more focus on the story and scenes, but the dev has improved a lot of animations in episode 2.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Yes, I agree, but I don't know, I like to play the character when I play, and seeing women having sex with others, I don't like very much, with each other I even like it, but with another man I don't. But thanks, there are many other games out there.
yes there are several other games I also hate NTR or Sherring, but I learned over time to let go of certain things if I don't like the characters but there are games that I don't play because they have NTR and I see that I will have some affection for the womens during the game and I don't want to see them with other guys

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks, I like incest and romance, but from what you've said, the MC is an idiot and seems to be the type I hate. Too bad, I liked the girls.
If you want romance you are deff in the wrong place.

Some of you are looking at this like you view other games, you are playing the bad guy here. He's not trying to save these girls and show them love, he's a scumbag criminal doing whatever he wants.

He doesn't care what the girls do because he doesn't care about them. The only 2 he has any interest in are his daughters and even then it's not romantic love, it's getting his dick wet and punishing them for being bratty little sluts.

His idea of showing a woman love is tying her to a weight bench with a banana up her arse ... quite literally.

If selling a woman to a brother to be gangfucked furthers his agenda then that's what he will do and indeed does.

He's murdered, raped and beaten his way through the game and those are his good qualities.

Aner878787

Nov 17, 2018
After all, does ntr exist or not? I took a look at the comments and was even more lost.
I got interested because of incest, what would incest be in the game?
Maybe someone could give you a more updated answer, as i haven'tplayed the last few updates.
But pretty earl in the game one girl you will later claim shows up with amnesia and a bum fucks and pimps her (not *your* girl yet though) then she gets kidnaped, raped and pimped in a brothel which you later take over and if memory doesn't fail me you keep pimping her out. Non of that is optional.
As for the incest. He has two stranged daughters.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
so May's clan's secret fighting technic is just being a better fighter... dont hype something up if you cant deliver something hype, i thought she was going to pull some dbz shit, not just fight better. The narrative reason she won doesnt match what we actually see.

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo and Grelk

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Bad Hero Ep2 v2.3.4p.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 08.08.2033 (v2.3.4p)

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 77 Votes