applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
The mac version doesn't work I tried opening it. I even tried running it through terminal I think it may have to do with how the files are layout as when I unzipped it it looked unlike how any other renpy game looks unziped.

Reactions: luaaanng

luaaanng

Oct 6, 2019
The mac version doesn't work I tried opening it. I even tried running it through terminal I think it may have to do with how the files are layout as when I unzipped it it looked unlike how any other renpy game looks unziped.
exactly!!! i'm experiencing the same rn

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
In chapter 4 (i think) Anna keeps asking me to name her a maid and i have absolutly No Idea what i am suposed to say

Uvaquit

Aug 2, 2019
How do I enter the other room? Unless you mean the one through the door where the frozen princesses were. I can't enter it currently and clicking on library shortcut to move rooms only sends me to the one I'm currently in.
Hello, i am stuck too, please reply if you got the answer?

IDontPay

Jul 25, 2019
Did anyone get the Mac version for part 1 to work? If you did can you tell me how? I can't get it to run. Even tried forcing it to open through settings.

dens007

Nov 13, 2017
hi guys. v0.92 Full (698 Mb):

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 10, 2020
Wonder why devs so often forget about mac. All that effort making a beautiful game...its like a merchant dragging his lovingly made wares all the way to the big city and then choosing to set out his stall on one of the less visited sidestreets. You know, because broad street is round the corner and it's just too much effort to get there.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
(PC/MAC) PART 2 (V.0.92 FULL) + PART 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part I
zip BM-partI(1.04).zip (497.54 Mb)
txt Walkthrough 1-7.txt (22.88 Kb)

Part II
pdf BM Walkthrough (English v085).pdf (88.43 Kb)
pdf BM-Walkthrough-_English-v082_.pdf (714.23 Kb)
zip BM_092.zip (604.87 Mb)
txt Walkthrough 1-7.txt (22.88 Kb)

Last edited:

djalternative

Feb 20, 2019
Did anyone get the Mac version for part 1 to work? If you did can you tell me how? I can't get it to run. Even tried forcing it to open through settings.
I've figured out the problem. I don't know why but no part of the app is signed in anyway, including all of the lib modules in the darwin folder. Not even the python stuff would open due to apple's system integrity protections. The only way to get it to run is to either allow each module individually or run the master disable command. The first one is a pain in the ass and the second is highly inadvisable. If anyone more tech savvy can tell me why this is, I'd be super happy. The only real fix to this though is an update from the dev fixing this issue for mac.

If you do however decide to run the master disable command, it's sudo spctl --master-disable
and MAKE SURE TO RUN sudo spctl --master-enable WHEN YOU'RE DONE

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
I've figured out the problem. I don't know why but no part of the app is signed in anyway, including all of the lib modules in the darwin folder. Not even the python stuff would open due to apple's system integrity protections. The only way to get it to run is to either allow each module individually or run the master disable command. The first one is a pain in the ass and the second is highly inadvisable. If anyone more tech savvy can tell me why this is, I'd be super happy. The only real fix to this though is an update from the dev fixing this issue for mac.

If you do however decide to run the master disable command, it's sudo spctl --master-disable
and MAKE SURE TO RUN sudo spctl --master-enable WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Are other Ren'Py games working?

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes