matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Whats new in update? Its write down 2 new endings but I just cant found anything new

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
No disrespect to the Motherland, but I have noticed a common theme with games from there. So I have to ask if this game is another Russian Grindfest?

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
No disrespect to the Motherland, but I have noticed a common theme with games from there. So I have to ask if this game is another Russian Grindfest?
Nope it's more as a traditionnal VN, you can move into differents places yes but it's still linear and you don't have stats to rise etc. Plus there is an easy mode so you don't have to bother with money. However the buildup is strong in this game, it takes several chapters to get into real sex scenes, but atm you can fuck the main girls and more so it's cool.

Reactions: dav121

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
PART 1 / PART 2 [V.0.91 FULL] + Walkthrough (RUS/ENG)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part I
zip BM-partI(1.04).zip (497.54 Mb)
txt Walkthrough 1-7.txt (22.88 Kb)

Part II
pdf BM Walkthrough (English v085).pdf (88.43 Kb)
pdf BM-Walkthrough-_English-v082_.pdf (714.23 Kb)
zip BM_091.zip (604.87 Mb)
txt Walkthrough 1-7.txt (22.88 Kb)

Reactions: dav121

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
So I'm stuck at 'train Dorothy to do lewd tasks', also gotta talk to the Genie in the shop but he always says the same things. I'm a loop now where you can Talk With the girls and catching Princesses who are up to mischief.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently I had to choose 'The Girls and Commerce' so I could give the Genie the sweets.

Reactions: wwgwa

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
So I'm stuck at 'train Dorothy to do lewd tasks', also gotta talk to the Genie in the shop but he always says the same things. I'm a loop now where you can Talk With the girls and catching Princesses who are up to mischief.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently I had to choose 'The Girls and Commerce' so I could give the Genie the sweets.
Thanks a lot

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
It seems that sometimes when I click on River I go to the Office. When I click to River again the day ends :p

EDIT: Yeah stuck in a loop for real now. Can't eavesdrop on the girls a 3rd time because they never show up. There is only catch the princesses on their mischief mini-game and the genie shop. Can't interact with anything else other than Peeping.

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yep, Part I is broken, there's a loop bug. I can't play this game, it's a shame because the art was nice. I read in the reviews it's got too little H-content so I'll leave it there.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Probably the SLOWEST game I have ever played on this site! No wonder the changelogs are so vague! I played for almost 8 hours and the only notable action so far are in the portraits that show blowjobs in the school because you dont get anything after clicking through the game a million times.

If anyone is playing this game for the story I suggest you watch all the disney movies. You can finish them 10 times over before you get anywhere with this game! 0/10 recommend this to anyone!

Reactions: Kaisenjin

luaaanng

Oct 6, 2019
Hi people,
Can anyone show me how to play this on Mac? after download the game file keep turning into seperate folders, not a whole app

George_Nos

May 29, 2019
Hi people,
Can anyone show me how to play this on Mac? after download the game file keep turning into seperate folders, not a whole app
below, under the spoiler.
Just click start game the top option and the game will be in english from then on
Edit: You should see two flags on the title screen by "Part 1" (see spoiler) select the British flag.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes