NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
a lot of grinding and clicking = my hands are dried up from the wind and no lotion left. Newcomers warnings: do not use lube, LoFi music is required, keep your door open.

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Help! Chapter 2 Walkthrough says to throw a party. It doesn't say I need to summon Dorothy to get to that step yet I have no idea how to get ahold of Dorothy!... wtf

moataz

Nov 3, 2017
i have this error when starting the 10th part of the game ,any help?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 18, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 28, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_points.rpy", line 32, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_points.rpy", line 406, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 63, in script
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 63, in <module>
NameError: name 'TimeInterval' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 18, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 28, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_points.rpy", line 32, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_points.rpy", line 406, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 63, in script
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\BM090BETA\renpy\ast.py", line 1648, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\BM090BETA\renpy\python.py", line 1606, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\BM090BETA\renpy\python.py", line 1601, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 63, in <module>
NameError: name 'TimeInterval' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
BM 0.90

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
The .app file won't work because the game files are outside of it in the root folder. The best way I've found to run this is to open up Terminal and drag the .sh script into, then hit return. This should launch the app normally.
You the real MVP. New macs you need to xattr away the quarantine from the darwin-x86_64/BadManners app as well as the the .sh and Renpy app. But thanks for the terminal tip

Raring

May 6, 2019
Did you check the door that leads to all the bookshelves? The main problem then is that you have to look for selectable books, and try to find tthe one you need. So make a save because even if you don't read them, you can only look at so many before it moves you forward. So you're going to want to find the book and then reload your save to grab the correct one, lol.

This game needs a gallery mod, lol. Even WITH the walkthrough, it only works correctly half the time.
I randomly clicked around but none of the books I see on screen seem to be clickable. Mind circling what I'm looking for? Clicking on the door currently doesn't do anything.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I randomly clicked around but none of the books I see on screen seem to be clickable. Mind circling what I'm looking for? Clicking on the door currently doesn't do anything.
There is another room with books. On the left side, some are clickable.

Reactions: Raring

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Alright how tf should I access the new content? I'm stuck in a loop, I summon Dorothy and give her 3 options, she refuses all of them. Elsa visits me and we can either tell her about rapunzel and try to make a move on her (which she refuses) or refuse to give any information, and none of the options work.

Reactions: Lero321

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
how does progress from part 1 transfer to part 2 ? or it's railroaded ?

NotSoCool

Jun 2, 2017
Alright how tf should I access the new content? I'm stuck in a loop, I summon Dorothy and give her 3 options, she refuses all of them. Elsa visits me and we can either tell her about rapunzel and try to make a move on her (which she refuses) or refuse to give any information, and none of the options work.
refuse in the morning, agree in the evening
Each time there will be a different phrase, from "take your hands off dirty fagot" to "do not stop ...."
Dorothy will be further, after certain actions (I don’t remember which ones) the fourth line of choice will appear

Reactions: xMendoza

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Sweet game! ^_^ cant wait for more story and hopfully there will be animated sex scenes soon! :p

Reactions: Rolo

Slotplot

Nov 10, 2018
What's new in the version 0.90:

Next Chapter (chapter XI) was added!

In the Chapter, Hans has to confront not only his brother, but the mysterious Lodge. To win, he needs to enlist the support of College students and Queen Elsa. But will Hans be able to bring the girls back to his side, because almost all of them are delighted with the new President?

attached walk through

Reactions: Hrothgar and Rolo

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
Howd you even summon her?!

tohot2pimp

Nov 9, 2017
Howd you even summon her?!
Dorothy is summoned through the magic ball.

Elsa appears in the morning and evening in your office. Not sure if it's the way to do it, but I refused to tell her in the morning and after that I just keep going with the other option. She will stop your advances, but every time you will be able to get farther with her.

Jan 28, 2019
rollback is dead. You can make a choice that locks you into a bad end and not know how far back you have to go to avoid it. Game unplayable without a walk through to keep you away from bad ends, especially because if you don't have a save for every choice you make, you could get stuck restarting a chapter.
That's annoying.

The grind is worse. Is there a cheat for money just so I can have it instantly and be ready to move forward without such an obnoxious grind?

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes