Ric

Oct 21, 2016
PART 2 V0.87 FULL+PART 1

TORRENT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Part I
zip BM-partI(1.04).zip (497.54 Mb)

Part II
pdf BM Walkthrough (English v085).pdf (88.43 Kb)
pdf BM-Walkthrough-_English-v082_.pdf (714.23 Kb)
zip BM_087.zip (572.34 Mb)
txt Walkthrough 1-7.txt (22.88 Kb)

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Still broken. Love the art but the actual experience of playing is terrible still. Such a shame.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
I just played Chapter 1, but now I want to play Chapter 2, but my saves gets on error
Don't bother with the early chapters, they are nearly all broken. I think from 4 onwards is best but really every chapter has bugs and shitty broken bits so you have to restart some of them again and again.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Even with walkthrough i have no idea how to find Martha in Chapter 5, any help? i even have the Heart marks on, but i simply cant find what i have to do, any help?

Raring

May 6, 2019
I'm stuck in chapter 2. According to the walkthrough I should do the following:

(D3).
In the library we read the book "Democracy and the balance". We go to the Genie, "talk" with the nobleman, then discuss this man with Genie. Pay Genie 20 gold for the meeting with the nobles.
However I don't see an option to read anything while I'm in the library. I have the book fixed but don't know the secret word, made another deal with the succubus and I have a library key I don't seem to be able to use.

Any idea what I'm missing?

Rambo99

Apr 1, 2018
Can’t you upload it to Google or MEGA ? And then downloading from the links given in the first post at a speed of 50 kb/sec. is somehow too long. :cry: :eek::mad:

luka19200

Jan 2, 2018
is anybody playing the Mac version and it is working? the past 2 updates, I could not get to run on my Mac
The .app file won't work because the game files are outside of it in the root folder. The best way I've found to run this is to open up Terminal and drag the .sh script into, then hit return. This should launch the app normally.

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Still unplayable crap. Or I should start a new game after every minor update? No, thanx.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I'm stuck in chapter 2. According to the walkthrough I should do the following:

However I don't see an option to read anything while I'm in the library. I have the book fixed but don't know the secret word, made another deal with the succubus and I have a library key I don't seem to be able to use.

Any idea what I'm missing?
Did you check the door that leads to all the bookshelves? The main problem then is that you have to look for selectable books, and try to find tthe one you need. So make a save because even if you don't read them, you can only look at so many before it moves you forward. So you're going to want to find the book and then reload your save to grab the correct one, lol.

This game needs a gallery mod, lol. Even WITH the walkthrough, it only works correctly half the time.

Reactions: Raring
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes