DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I don't know why but Parts 1-6 just won't work for me. Tried different download mirrors, I'm using the latest ren'py... And this has happened a couple of time (trying, that is).

It's such a shame as I really want to try this one.

EDIT: I'm trying the link on the Patreon now. Will see how that goes.

Last edited:

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone have a list of who is an "Ally" and who is not that starts in Chapter 10? Does it really matter where I categorize people?

Edit: It looks like it does not matter. Leaving up in case anyone searches.

Last edited:
Reactions: EroTallin

Sagitts1122

Sep 4, 2018
So it doesn't work to drag and drop that "BadManners" application to your applications folder to install it?
You could always use this method to play Ren'Py games that has a non-working, missing old old Mac version:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did download Ren'Py launcher but it said "An exception has occurred". My Ren'Py launcher version is 7.3.5. The version 6.99 wont start when I open it, could you help me out? Thank you very much!

Reactions: DrPoods

maxfold

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody know what's new in version 0.85 in comparison with 0.81? Is it worth replaying the last chapter?

Reactions: SamHaim

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I did download Ren'Py launcher but it said "An exception has occurred". My Ren'Py launcher version is 7.3.5. The version 6.99 wont start when I open it, could you help me out? Thank you very much!
I've been having the same problem too. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Hi guys,

Just started the game and got to the point where the guide says get the key for genie but then says give the key to ginny. Guessing that is a typo so gave it to him. I then proceeded to the point where you give dorothy choccy 3 times and the succubus says she will talk to her but now there is nothing else I can do anymore. Is the game buggy and can break at random or something?

I have it so that hearts show up in areas for you to do things and the only place with a '?' is the shop but all I can do there is buy more choccies. Any help please.

Also. I was able to peep on the blonde and red head but after reloading and giving the book to genie etc, now it just says peeping is possible but no girls are there. I downloaded chapter 1 as this is my first playthrough. That was correct yes?

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
BM 0.86 Mega link for (Win/Linux/Mac)
This contains chapters 7-10

BM Part I 1.04 (Win/Linux/Mac)
This contains chapters 1-6

Enjoy

Reactions: czarchasm and OGRey
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes