jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
My OS is Mojave.. It is indeed the only game I have that does store the files out side to the .app file, in all other cases, the game's files are in within the .app

Oct 14, 2017
i keep running into errors, i've been able to get past most of them by saving right before then loading. but right after the peasant girl wants to kick out alice i keep getting this error no matter what i do

While running game code:
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 18, in script call
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 44, in script call
File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 39, in script call
File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 1830, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 157, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 189, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 275, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 541, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 972, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 687, in script
IOError: [Errno 9] Bad file descriptor

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\BM_081BETA\BM_081BETA\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\BM_081BETA\BM_081BETA\renpy\main.py", line 472, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\BM_081BETA\BM_081BETA\renpy\main.py", line 141, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\BM_081BETA\BM_081BETA\renpy\execution.py", line 734, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 18, in script call
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 44, in script call
File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 39, in script call
File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 1830, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 157, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 189, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 541, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 972, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 687, in script
File "C:\Users\zsawe\Downloads\BM_081BETA\BM_081BETA\renpy\error.py", line 203, in report_exception
sys.stdout.write(full.getvalue())

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
BM 0.80

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a problem with old saves? I last played this in January, opening the game shows my previous saves but attempting to start them loads teh first screen but then errors out every time I click on something.

ronehjr

Aug 22, 2018
I am in Ch 4 part 1. I am at the 2nd painting. He keeps saying it's evening, no one will bother him. Next frame, "Ican paint for Elsa. Next frame, "But it's too late...". Then the cycle repeats itself. I can get no further.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Just downloaded Part 1 and when I go to load it I just get a message saying "an exception has occurred".

Not entirely sure what to do...

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
Still piece of crap, same exceptions.
Not worth trying to fight poorly coded game, there's more interesting projects around. Another fail from the Russian 'developers'.

Python:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 689, in script
Exception: Could not find return label (u'F:\\World\\Serge\\RenPy\\GF/game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy', 1554029399, 446).
Python:
While running game code:
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 961, in script

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
The game runs fine since the first version, don't know why u got these errors

Reactions: Rolo

TheGremlin21

Sep 19, 2018
Works fine for me, but how do I get the new 5th ending (that I presume is Belle?). I've completed her upto the third story/choice event in the office but there is no more for her story past then. I have the other 4 endings from previous versions. Thanks

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
anybody else having problems opening the new version on a Mac? I am running OS Catalina, maybe BM is using something no longer supported?

tyco25

Nov 30, 2017
Mmmh, all my saves from the previous version showing error messages. Working savegames please!!!

Mar 17, 2018
Hello, I found a game breaking issue.

Honestly this is probably something that only a handful of users would ever run into, but I found something that only effects people without an Audio Driver.

When you boot up the game without an Audio Driver installed the game crashes before launch and you get this Error Message.

After initialization, but before game start.
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: No audio device found
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\BM-PartI(1002)\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\BM-PartI(1002)\renpy\main.py", line 459, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\BM-PartI(1002)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1442, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\BM-PartI(1002)\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 755, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:3950)
check_error()
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:954)
raise Exception(e)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
BM 1.00

This happens in both versions of the game.

The fix for this is to either find the line "define config.debug_sound=True" within the files, and to change it to "define config.debug_sound=False" or to just go into your Options.rpy and add the line "define config.debug_sound=False" pretty much anywhere inside it. I would really appreciate the change because as it is, anyone either unable or unwilling to install an audio driver can not play any part of your game.

Before I get the "Just install an Audio Driver" comments, I have tried, my computer is glitched or bugged in such a way that it can not activate my audio driver so it thinks I do not have one, and the only way to fix it is to go spend a hundred and twenty dollars at Best Buy on Geek Squad, which is one hundred and twenty dollars I do not have.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Hello, I found a game breaking issue.

Honestly this is probably something that only a handful of users would ever run into, but I found something that only effects people without an Audio Driver.

When you boot up the game without an Audio Driver installed the game crashes before launch and you get this Error Message.

After initialization, but before game start.
Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\BM-PartI(1002)\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\BM-PartI(1002)\renpy\main.py", line 459, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\BM-PartI(1002)\renpy\display\core.py", line 1442, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\Adam\Desktop\BM-PartI(1002)\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 755, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False)
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 192, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:3950)
check_error()
File "renpy/audio/renpysound.pyx", line 61, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error (gen\renpy.audio.renpysound.c:954)
raise Exception(e)
Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
BM 1.00

This happens in both versions of the game.

The fix for this is to either find the line "define config.debug_sound=True" within the files, and to change it to "define config.debug_sound=False" or to just go into your Options.rpy and add the line "define config.debug_sound=False" pretty much anywhere inside it. I would really appreciate the change because as it is, anyone either unable or unwilling to install an audio driver can not play any part of your game.

Before I get the "Just install an Audio Driver" comments, I have tried, my computer is glitched or bugged in such a way that it can not activate my audio driver so it thinks I do not have one, and the only way to fix it is to go spend a hundred and twenty dollars at Best Buy on Geek Squad, which is one hundred and twenty dollars I do not have.
I'm not sure if the dev is even using these forums. You should be able to do this yourself without too much hacking though.
Create a nosound.rpy file in the game folder, then edit it in whatever text editor you want. I'm pretty sure this will do the job:
Code:
init 999 python:
    config.debug_sound = False
Save it, then launch the game.

Reactions: SamHaim

MKULTRA27

Sep 10, 2019
View attachment 83341

Overview:
After the unsuccessful attempt to usurp the throne, the disgraced Prince Hans Westergaard gets a sudden offer to become the principle of the Imperial College of Proper Ladies. The mysterious benefactor who made the offer promises its powerful patronage, and maybe even the throne, if Hans can change the proper ladies into… ordinary sluts. First hesitant, Hans zealously accepts the offer when he learns that the sister-princesses who ruined his plans will also be attending the College! But everything isn’t as simple as it seems...​

Thread Update: 2019-10-10
Release Date: 2019-10-09
Developer: Skaz -
Censored: No
Version: Part 2 v0.82 Beta
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Part 2: Chapters 7-9(v0.82 Beta)
Win, Linux & Mac
: - - - -
Thank you jowishg for sharing!

Part 1: Chapters 1-6 (v1.002)
Win, Linux & Mac: - - - -

Extras: -
WT_PT2v077

View attachment 83344 View attachment 83345 View attachment 83346 View attachment 83347
I downloaded the bad manners app for Mac and extracted it, and the application will not open. The app symbol (the girl with the snake) appears on my bottom doc for a second then disappears. What should I do?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes