Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Top-notch game, great work! Just signed up for patreon just to support this. Solid team, great artwork, great writing.

- SLOW start (first 5 chapters really), but well worth the wait as chapters 6-8 are great. Great scenes
- has several 'alternate endings' which basically act as outlets for great scenes.
- The open-world possibilities with future characters offers a lot of room for future expansion. Ariel? Cinderella?
- Some manipulative 'nice-guy' having his way, but mostly 'forceful jerk' making sluts obey, which is really well done.
- Only negative is that the translation is a bit off sometimes.

Probably the best thing since Akabur.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
OK finally got around to trying this and I'm wondering if there's a way to cheat money. Didn't think it would be an issue until Hans tossed all his money to the Baron. I could wait but this seems really stupid.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Jesus this game is annoying. Trying to follow the walkthrough and it is so badly organized it is extremely hard to see what should be done in what order. I'm at the point where I should summon Rapunzel to the office but there is no option to do that. I can assign Dorothy to follow her but that just seems to lead to the sleeping pills and grabbing R's underwear. No option to talk to a courier or anything like that. Any suggestions?

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
Jesus this game is annoying. Trying to follow the walkthrough and it is so badly organized it is extremely hard to see what should be done in what order. I'm at the point where I should summon Rapunzel to the office but there is no option to do that. I can assign Dorothy to follow her but that just seems to lead to the sleeping pills and grabbing R's underwear. No option to talk to a courier or anything like that. Any suggestions?
You're at the dividing line in the game where it actually gets good (chap 6 and on), and unfortunately it is possible to get stuck at this point. If Genie is still talking to you then you should be fine. You have to do E1, which is "Elsa" (1) in the walkthrough.
"Elsa
(1) Go to the river (in the Morning!) and see Kristoff's deer, then go to classrooms and talk to Beatrice about the "Love of Anna and Kristoff". If this menu item doesn't appear, teach lesson for peasants and next morning go to the river again. "

If you can't do this, then your stuck and you have to start chapter 5 over. I think you have to avoid Genie until you get as far as you can in the "Elsa" and "Dorothy" lines. I think if he gets get angry at you before selling you Dorothy's sexy underwear you're stuck, it's a bug.

Reactions: SamHaim and dbp5ca

Mister-Wolf

Oct 26, 2018
That moment when you find a new game, it's tagged as corruption, a couple hours of teasing gameplay later with some decent brainwashing and BAM

First actual sex scene (that I got anyways) is just straight up rape, with no tag btw. Fucking Russians.

(Still playing it through though)

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You're at the dividing line in the game where it actually gets good (chap 6 and on), and unfortunately it is possible to get stuck at this point. If Genie is still talking to you then you should be fine. You have to do E1, which is "Elsa" (1) in the walkthrough.
"Elsa
(1) Go to the river (in the Morning!) and see Kristoff's deer, then go to classrooms and talk to Beatrice about the "Love of Anna and Kristoff". If this menu item doesn't appear, teach lesson for peasants and next morning go to the river again. "

If you can't do this, then your stuck and you have to start chapter 5 over. I think you have to avoid Genie until you get as far as you can in the "Elsa" and "Dorothy" lines. I think if he gets get angry at you before selling you Dorothy's sexy underwear you're stuck, it's a bug.
Thanks for this hint. I did manage to extricate myself from this problem and made it all the way to Chapter 9 (which I'm doing now). You're very right, things really heat up after Chapter 5. Chapter 6, 7 and 8 were quite fun and not quite as confusing as the previous ones. Have to save often I've found just so you can go back and try different routes (since endings started fairly early).

Reactions: SamHaim and Feyn

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
This needs a Lain's mod, lol. I quit bothering to download new versions after the third time my sex scene saves quit working.

Maim Lain
Any chance of that, Lain? Every single update seems to break saves, and the game is an absolute schlog even with the ability to start at the beginning of different chapters.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This needs a Lain's mod, lol. I quit bothering to download new versions after the third time my sex scene saves quit working.

Maim Lain
Any chance of that, Lain? Every single update seems to break saves, and the game is an absolute schlog even with the ability to start at the beginning of different chapters.
Well, I do love Frozen...
I'm not really familiar with the game though so idk how good it is.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well, I do love Frozen...
I'm not really familiar with the game though so idk how good it is.
The story isn't bad. The corruption is pretty nice. But its slow as all hell. And absolutely no fun to do over and over, since every new update seems to break the saves.

I actually used unren to try to look at everything. But the images are all in pieces. There are face pieces, eyes, body parts... None of them are complete images, lol. So that was a bust.

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Compared beta 81 with beta 85, not a single new picture. Probably bugfixes/text changes.

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
Bugs out 100% of the time when attempting to talk to 'Lisa' in the 'Peasant Girl's Rooms'. It happens whether you talk to her before, after or, anywhere in between the other characters.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 18, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 44, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 39, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 3989, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 172, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 157, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 189, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 275, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 541, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 972, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 479, in script
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 479, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'lisa_246'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 18, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 44, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 39, in script call
  File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 3989, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 172, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 157, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 189, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 541, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 972, in script call
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 479, in script
  File "$gamedir\renpy\ast.py", line 1648, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "$gamedir\Desktop\BM_085BETA\renpy\python.py", line 1606, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "$gamedir\Desktop\BM_085BETA\renpy\python.py", line 1601, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 479, in <module>
  File "$gamedir\BM_085BETA\renpy\python.py", line 1606, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "$gamedir\BM_085BETA\renpy\python.py", line 1601, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "<none>", line 1, in <module>
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'lisa_246'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227
BM 0.85

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Bugs out 100% of the time when attempting to talk to 'Lisa' in the 'Peasant Girl's Rooms'. It happens whether you talk to her before, after or, anywhere in between the other characters.
I dunno if you have the same situation, but I ran into this same thing by using an existing savefile. I started a new game at chapter 10 and was able to get past it without any issue.

Reactions: haxuh
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes