Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
My one complaint so far is that the game limits you to only being able to sex up Dotty (and Elsa I guess) but it takes at least 4 chapters to even get anything remotely lewd or "adult".

I hate to be "that guy" who focuses on the adult aspect of games like this but there's a limit to how long anybody should wait before getting something.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I'm a fan of clothed sex as much as the next guy but there's a lot of stuff going on with the censorship of clothes.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Here's the thing...

Does he though? We're given zero indication that Hans has done much of anything of merit as of Chapter 4. The most we've gotten out of him is with Dotty and maybe chasing around the Princesses who are "doing mischief" which is wrong and should be punished. And the classroom stuff with the other "commoners/peasants" or whatever but that's without seeing anything. None of the pictures the girls talk about, no proof any of them tidied themselves up, not even Alice's boobs in the office. Hans cuts her off before her bra drops.

Not to mention all that's happening with Elsa and Anna (which is fine) but then you threw in the idear that Hans is gay to put Elsa off his trail I guess?

I'm not sure where the story's going and it's kinda confusing.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
why is this version only in Russian i canot read that where is the latest version in english or atleast have a switch in preferences
becausse isnt cool

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
There are too few H-scenes with Dorothy unfortunately but instead plenty of politics around ... I hope only the authors do not get to vote on Constitutional amendments :)

Ungaa

Feb 14, 2019
Developer, please make sure there are working mac versions. Surely it makes sense to do that given all the effort you have put in.
This guy has the solution if you just want to play the game:

After a few weeks of tinkering and the advice of someone here, I've finally gotten the game to run on Mac so if someone wants to pin this or add an addendum to the top post that would be nice.

To get the game running on macOS you'll need to run the .sh file. To do this:
1. Open up Terminal
2. Change Directory. Example: cd ~/[Folder you keep the game in]/BM-Part1\(1002)/
~Note: ~/ is only a shortcut for a specific part of the path. If your game is more than one folder past your username, you'll need to continue the full path all the way till you get to the game folder.
3. Run the command: bash BadManners.sh
4. Play
There potentially is a workaround to make an unofficial port: but it seems to run into the same error as this guy when opening through the renpy launcher: thus unable to build a mac version through "build distributions".

So, I can't even get this game to open up on my computer. I am running a mac, and looking through this comment section, I can see that this developer seems to ignore the mac users, and he doesn't optimize the mac versions. Here is the traceback file if that helps at all.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
    Cannot create a consistent method resolution
order (MRO) for bases RevertableObject, ICharacterExItemActionResult

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "/Users/bsamar5894/Downloads/Games/Redstone_Mansion/muscles/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/bsamar5894/Downloads/Games/Redstone_Mansion/muscles/renpy-7.3.5-sdk/renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/00_ex_scripts/Actions/CharacterExItemActionResult.rpy", line 30, in <module>
TypeError: Error when calling the metaclass bases
    Cannot create a consistent method resolution
order (MRO) for bases RevertableObject, ICharacterExItemActionResult

Darwin-18.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun May 10 18:56:55 2020

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
Guys i am not a conputer player so i cant figure out how to play it. I have downloaded part 1 from Mega for Windows but i dont know how to make it play. Please someone help me.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes