Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Can someone tell me how to punish doroth as i am stuck n a loop where I cant make the party happen without speaking/punishing her so cant speak to elsa after the party and cant give the second maby third book to anna
Stuck in the same kind of loop:
- Can't throw the party with the peasants because of Dorothy
- Can't punish Dorothy because there is no rod for sale
- Can't invite Elsa because I need to complete the party
- Can't find Anna anywhere

EDIT: got it. Use the twigs and immediately after the ointment.

Last edited:

ryi2929

Sep 2, 2020
im stuck im at the part in chapter 9 or 10 where anna is forced to suck your dick by martha and both options i get lead to an ending the walkthrough dosent hepl and i am running 0.95

borenor

Dec 5, 2018
Checked it out - were there any ending scenes? Also, any action besides "aristocrats bordello showcase", "peasant bordello showcase" and "Dorothy-Ana"?

Apr 10, 2020
So have wanted to try this game, and see some kind soul brought us up to date, but always understood Part 1 does not work on mac...is that correct?

Thanks.

twotishspam

Aug 14, 2016
That's interesting. And says a lot about the developer imo. Developers want to be on this and other sites because it is free advertising for patrons. As a game developes patrons come and go. My guess is there are a number of former patrons on this site who helped this game develop. If dev does not want their game on sites like this...well, that's good to know. And is something people should be aware of when that developers next game first appears here. Hopefully they find other outlets for marketing.
It is free advertising for them and free game for you.
Think of it as shareware.
I remember when I got a shareware version of Doom. I got a lot of game for nothing. I didn't whine and cry that the developer didn't give me everything for free after I got a taster. I pirated it like many others did.
and when I post this the full thing has been posted.
you are not being oppressed when the thing you steal isn't given to you.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Soooo...is it nescesarry to download part 1 or dies all the good stuff starts in part 2?

Last played this when there was only first 2 chapters and there was barely any sex content in it

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Game will crash after losing the green-haired girl. You can fix by extracting the assets with Unren and removing the last underscore from game/pics/bg_3some_200a_.jpg and bg_3some_200b_.jpg

D

Deleted member 1498794

I'm having trouble even getting the game to launch on my Mac. I saw others were having issues with this, but did not see any response/solution.

Can anyone shed some light on this? I really want to give this one a try. :) Thanks!

EDIT: There are free Public versions available to download on their Patreon page:

Last edited by a moderator:
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes