vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
Game will crash after losing the green-haired girl. You can fix by extracting the assets with Unren and removing the last underscore from game/pics/bg_3some_200a_.jpg and bg_3some_200b_.jpg

D

Deleted member 1498794

I'm having trouble even getting the game to launch on my Mac. I saw others were having issues with this, but did not see any response/solution.

Can anyone shed some light on this? I really want to give this one a try. :) Thanks!

EDIT: There are free Public versions available to download on their Patreon page:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
started playing part 1 and trying to follow the walk through but i am stuck can anyone help me progress i just put book in the library for elsa and i cant trigger anything else with dorthy or progress in any other way. did i do something wrong?
here's my save if anyone would please help

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
IMO something went wrong with the devs, especially in the case of Dorothy - the game gets boring like family life in a communal apartment

Reactions: GaRbS

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Something went wrong when the first couple chapters of the entire game left me as confused as Hans was. And that's WITH reading the dialogue.

Reactions: GaRbS
Sep 18, 2017
I get puzzle from genie for get into library but how to solve them
When" Do you want to go to library " is asked I press yes
And I will return back to Riverside??
Pls help

cooper112

Jun 8, 2020
so wondering what is the proof i need for the class and what do i need to get to make up with Elsa please help

Witchesforeveryone

Mar 18, 2018
Guys, what i need to do in ch.12. when i can't have sex with belle because girls are jealous and i can't get something for them because martha is always in her room, but game says, that i should go there when she's out?

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes