Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
started playing part 1 and trying to follow the walk through but i am stuck can anyone help me progress i just put book in the library for elsa and i cant trigger anything else with dorthy or progress in any other way. did i do something wrong?
here's my save if anyone would please help

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
IMO something went wrong with the devs, especially in the case of Dorothy - the game gets boring like family life in a communal apartment

Reactions: GaRbS

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Something went wrong when the first couple chapters of the entire game left me as confused as Hans was. And that's WITH reading the dialogue.

Reactions: GaRbS
Sep 18, 2017
I get puzzle from genie for get into library but how to solve them
When" Do you want to go to library " is asked I press yes
And I will return back to Riverside??
Pls help

cooper112

Jun 8, 2020
so wondering what is the proof i need for the class and what do i need to get to make up with Elsa please help

Witchesforeveryone

Mar 18, 2018
Guys, what i need to do in ch.12. when i can't have sex with belle because girls are jealous and i can't get something for them because martha is always in her room, but game says, that i should go there when she's out?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I like this game, but the lake of Hans and Elsa action in the latest chapter published here left a sour taste.

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
This game is super slow. I already played a few hours but nothing is happening. You can touch Elsa's butt at two ocassions but she kills you if you do it. No other sex scenes for now. I started to get bored.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes