daboot

Nov 7, 2017
During Ch 8 when I give the 1001 ways to win cards book to Genie I get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1134, in script call
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 19, in script call
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 46, in script call
File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 38, in script call
File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 1867, in script call
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 302, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 388, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 830, in script
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 830, in <module>
File "game/07_ex_scripts/class_Person.rpy", line 154, in __call__
File "game/07_ex_scripts/class_ScreenCollection.rpy", line 112, in Say
AttributeError: 'Inventory' object has no attribute 'money-he'

My guess is line 16854 in /game/11_proj/init_TDialogStrings.rpy is the problem. It's interpreting the subtraction as an attribute, maybe?
("he", "_ol__smi", "Приятель! Вот тебе книга как выиграть в карты. И деньги: [he.inv.money-he.inv.money/2] империалов!", "Hi man! Here is the book about winning a card game. And here is money: [he.inv.money-he.inv.money/2] imperials!"),
is there a way to fix this? I don't really know what I am doing outside of tracking down the error

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
*sigh* Would anyone be kind enough to provide a link that DOESN'T take 4+ hours to download? Please?

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
*sigh* I give up. Does anyone have a walkthrough for the first part of Chapter 12? I just can't figure out all this Cassandra stuff. Just when I thought I had it figured out and got to the sword fight in the basement, I find myself locked into yet another bad end. The just doesn't seem to be a solution.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Reactions: ukaking

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
off I finished the last update, it was so hard....if you guys want I can give you my save data
Okay, I've officially had with this game. Just when I had the whole thing with Cass figured out suddenly Elsa betrays me to the masked people. No matter what I do, I get a bad end. This is infuriating! What am I supposed to do?! This game gives NO hints whatsoever!
Hi like I said I can give you my save data
Here is my save for everyone that have problems with Cass

Last edited:

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
Okay, I've officially had with this game. Just when I had the whole thing with Cass figured out suddenly Elsa betrays me to the masked people. No matter what I do, I get a bad end. This is infuriating! What am I supposed to do?! This game gives NO hints whatsoever!

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
off I finished the last update, it was so hard....if you guys want I can give you my save data

Hi like I said I can give you my save data
Here is my save for everyone that have problems with Cass
Mega
What is the next action you take after you continue from this save?

Jun 28, 2020
I downloaded 1.20 from another site (mamba games).

Uploaded to mediafire from anonymous a/c. (I only have one mega a/c and I don't want to share it here.)

For anyone who wants a quicker download than k2s or rapidgator.

Also walkthrough for ch7-12:

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes