sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I like this game, but the lake of Hans and Elsa action in the latest chapter published here left a sour taste.

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
This game is super slow. I already played a few hours but nothing is happening. You can touch Elsa's butt at two ocassions but she kills you if you do it. No other sex scenes for now. I started to get bored.

Last edited:

daboot

Nov 7, 2017
During Ch 8 when I give the 1001 ways to win cards book to Genie I get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1134, in script call
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 19, in script call
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 46, in script call
File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 38, in script call
File "game/11_proj/act_evns.rpy", line 1867, in script call
File "game/11_proj/loc_main.rpy", line 302, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 388, in script call
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 830, in script
File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Trans.rpy", line 830, in <module>
File "game/07_ex_scripts/class_Person.rpy", line 154, in __call__
File "game/07_ex_scripts/class_ScreenCollection.rpy", line 112, in Say
AttributeError: 'Inventory' object has no attribute 'money-he'

My guess is line 16854 in /game/11_proj/init_TDialogStrings.rpy is the problem. It's interpreting the subtraction as an attribute, maybe?
("he", "_ol__smi", "Приятель! Вот тебе книга как выиграть в карты. И деньги: [he.inv.money-he.inv.money/2] империалов!", "Hi man! Here is the book about winning a card game. And here is money: [he.inv.money-he.inv.money/2] imperials!"),
is there a way to fix this? I don't really know what I am doing outside of tracking down the error

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
*sigh* Would anyone be kind enough to provide a link that DOESN'T take 4+ hours to download? Please?

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
*sigh* I give up. Does anyone have a walkthrough for the first part of Chapter 12? I just can't figure out all this Cassandra stuff. Just when I thought I had it figured out and got to the sword fight in the basement, I find myself locked into yet another bad end. The just doesn't seem to be a solution.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Reactions: ukaking

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
off I finished the last update, it was so hard....if you guys want I can give you my save data
Okay, I've officially had with this game. Just when I had the whole thing with Cass figured out suddenly Elsa betrays me to the masked people. No matter what I do, I get a bad end. This is infuriating! What am I supposed to do?! This game gives NO hints whatsoever!
Hi like I said I can give you my save data
Here is my save for everyone that have problems with Cass

Last edited:

rogueprince

Jul 17, 2018
Okay, I've officially had with this game. Just when I had the whole thing with Cass figured out suddenly Elsa betrays me to the masked people. No matter what I do, I get a bad end. This is infuriating! What am I supposed to do?! This game gives NO hints whatsoever!

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes