Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Guys, when I start the game from cap one I'm directed to the patreon page, but when I start from 7 it goes normally. How do I see from the beginning?

Pregbell

Feb 23, 2020
is there any pregnancy involved in this game I'm not sure but i think it was hinted somewhere in the game dialogue

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I wrote yesterday to the staff and no update for Chapter I is this so difficult to understand the last version is 1.05.1 !!!

WIN & LINUX

MAC

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Unable to judge since I dunno the content that you wrote to the staff. Base on your current post, I believe the staff might misunderstand you.
It is not the first time that the staff don`t work correct with the updates from threads. Better after you can reported it direct sometimes so bad like older days.

Phillip.J.Fry

Oct 5, 2020
I'm having some problems opening part 2 on my mac. After I selected open from unknown source, nothing happens. Weird since I had no issues with the first part.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Bad Manners [v1.40.1] [Skaz] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 761 MB
Compressed Win Size:349 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 348 MB
Compressed Linux Size: 330 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I'm stuck at Cassandra part too (13.1). She's already wearing the new dress, but I have 5 days to make her show me the panties and nothing I do goes towards that goal :/

Oh, and where is Chapter 13.2? lol

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes