applesauce

Aug 21, 2016
Stupid question but followingthe wlk through it says I need to read books in the library, but I don't get that option has this been removed in the game?
You have to hover over random books on the bookshelf and hope they light up for some godforsaken reason.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
In Chapter 7, and absolutely nothing I can do after throwing the party. Last successful activity was agreeing w Martha to provide book. Only hearts in Office (Call Elsa but not until another party, which I don't have aphrodesiacs for), Classroom (calling party with no favors) or Castelan (where Martha asks me if I have the book yet). Same things day after day, no additional options.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I played this quite a while ago and enjoyed it but then I got to an ending. And I realized there was more than one ending, and I didn't know where to start over, and didn't want to start at the beginning again .... and I see that's still the case.

In a regular RPG with exciting battles and so on, that's not that big of a deal. It's even a good selling point. I was able to play Witcher 3 more than once, make different choices, and enjoy it...

...but in a game like this, having to start all over again (or even know where to pick it up from a previous save) doesn't encourage me to look for different endings.

(My other complaint is minor: Using new characters for the students instead of the Disney characters we pretty much only see in pieces. And why is Dorothy in there?)

Is there a walk through that tells you what choices lead to what ending? If so, I may reconsider trying this again

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
How is this played?
First Part 1 v1.05 and then the latest file, or just the latest file?
This
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "BadManners.exe" to start playing.
doesn't tell me much.

pepeluis2021

Jul 20, 2021
Started to play it from chapter 1... quick question... my idea is to play without any guide or help so is this a game where you can lose and have to start over?

rigman

May 19, 2021
Do anyone have a save file from the last update? I lost all the saves and this game is way too long to start over.

kenny

Aug 5, 2016
Do anyone have a save file from the last update? I lost all the saves and this game is way too long to start over.
you can start a new game from literally any chapter, and the latest chapter is even divided into 3 for each of the last 3 updates

Reactions: rigman

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
Something is missing in the walkthrough for Chapter 13. First, it is impossible to do everything the day after the second time Meridiana tells you that you advanced. Starting at 6AM, River @9 which takes you to 12, Peasants at 15 which takes you to 18, this puts you in the Castelans office at 21, and she is not there because you have to be there by 18 to talk, and 15 if you want to see the show. Regardless, I went to the day previous and slowed time increments [use saveeditonline to change TimeInterval:(300) to (100)] so I could do the river BEFORE Meridiana showed up, which bought me 6 hours (Note, TimeInterval reverts back to 300 the next day). So the next day runs OK going straight to Dorothy for the underwear, but now the next day I don't get anything about marriage and the entire timeline stops at that point. In short, it is impossible to get to checkpoint 3-1.

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
I have also noticed that starting in Chapter 13, if you are in a location, and advance time, events do NOT trigger. You have to move off the location and come back for them to trigger.

Shadox

Aug 5, 2018
Is there anybody knows how to deal with this problem? 1632143624782.png
My os is windows 7, both part I & II have error report.

medion

Jul 3, 2017
i put the book of interesting positions in library,after this i dont
know what to do,the heart hint shows my office but theres nothing to do in there

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
This game need gallery mod
Untill a few moments ago I had not tried this game/vn. I do get that this is a parody game, but being able to change the name of the main character would still be nice! (For people such as myself this is actually essential and not just a nice thing...)
Having that small feature implemented is something I personally would rather see implemented than a gallery mod.
But maybe the two are not mutually exclusive? Maybe someone does have the time and skill to do those things, possibly with a walthrough feature thrown in as well for the full multi mod combo pack? :love:

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I am stuck in chapter 5 and hope someone can help.

Elsa

- gave Elsa the heliograph; walkthrough says to wait until she comes to the office again then go speak to the courier, so I did; and keep getting "it's better not to talk to him until I've arranged everything." Arranged what?
- game hints say "talk to Mary about how to deal with the courier." Who's Mary? I don't think I've met a Mary.

EDIT: I was being dense. Mary = Meri = Meridian. Been playing for several hours now from the beginning (I like this style of game but it's slow going) and probably a little too tired, so I didn't make the connection even though she told me to come speak to her when I had found something for Dorothy to do.

Leaving this post here in case anyone else wonders who Mary is.

Rapunzel

- tried to fuck her once, hid the underwear, called her to my office, got the underwear back from Lisa. Cannot proceed from there. Based on the walkthrough this one's blocked because I can't talk to the courier.

Finished peasant girls and Dorothy.

Last edited:

Yuzzy

Jan 13, 2018
Non playable. After pushing chapter 1-6 it links me to patreon which says no available content for my country and that all....

Reactions: Gokkun Fan
3.20 star(s) 33 Votes