a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Game breaking bug in the first chapter, traceback uploaded.
Can anyone here get this to the dev.

ADD: Started over and this time got past the place where the error happened but now after many, many days of catching the miss-behave and trying to open the fucking store and still nothing more is going on.
Did get the thread to fix the dress but 10 days later after talking to her nothing is happening.
Shit-head will not open the store.
Shit-head will not talk about the girls.
Shit-head only want to talk about is fucking dreams.

This grind fest is getting very boring, not even a pantie shot yet after 20 or more days.
Even stop getting raise when catching the girls.

I really hate having to have a fucking walkthrough just to play a game/VN, for crying out loud why make a game that you need a fucking walkthrough for.

Dress is done but nothing else happening. BadManners 2023-03-22 12-40-40-73.jpg
Shit-head in the store but refuses to open it. BadManners 2023-03-22 12-40-46-29.jpg and will not talk about the girls.

ADD: And now I am losing money even though I catch the girls.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If I understand whats going on the queen and her sister are having an affair with each other so the Incest tag is needed.
BadManners 2023-03-22 17-22-49-12.jpg BadManners 2023-03-22 17-22-55-63.jpg BadManners 2023-03-22 17-23-01-28.jpg
Plus the MC uses a crystal ball to spy on the girls for the Voyeurism tag is needed.

WTF, 5 hours of play looking for naked women and what the fuck do you get but the fucking hunchback fucking a maid and the only nudity you see is his fucking dick.
Wow, just fucking wow. I do not recommend this crap on any one.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The rape tag is needed.
MC using sleeping pills or something to have the girl sleep then fucks her while she is unconscious and creampies her.
BadManners 2023-03-23 17-10-05-53.jpg BadManners 2023-03-23 17-13-08-03.jpg This is rape.

At this point I am not even going to touch it without a walkthrough
I tried to play without a walkthrough but it can not be done and you will hit many bad endings before you can complete this crap.
You have to use drugs to get any kind of sex including raping a sleeping girl using sleeping drugs.

I am no longer going to wast any more time on this, got to chapter 7 or 8 and bad ending so hope the dev luck but this thing sucks.

Last edited:

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
ok so just dl pt1 and im stuck i looked at the walk thru but didnt help i also tried to play on easy to have hints but idk what to do. i just sewed dorothys dress and now i dont see her any were. the shop says the same thing, peasant girls dont want the candy.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I've experienced that when you get to the stage that mc corrupt Cassandra, loading save game does not revert progressions. your demon patient level, her curousity on sex and relationship to collage does not reset to that save. The only way I found is quit the game and load the save only fix the problem.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I need some help here. I am starting the game, and I am stuck with Dorothy. I don't know what I am missing. I am supposed to make her use the shortened dress and I am supposed to kind of promote the genie's shop, but I can't do anything.

There is a commoner girl that appears but I can't start talking with her. I tried to give her some sweets some princess dropped earlier but the text says it's not enough. The genie only talks nonsense and Dorothy just stopped appearing.

In the charts to travel there are hearts in the classroom and the shop but I can't advance there. The tutorial said the help icons could make the game too easy, I mean wtf, this thing is completely opaque.

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
I need some help here. I am starting the game, and I am stuck with Dorothy. I don't know what I am missing. I am supposed to make her use the shortened dress and I am supposed to kind of promote the genie's shop, but I can't do anything.

There is a commoner girl that appears but I can't start talking with her. I tried to give her some sweets some princess dropped earlier but the text says it's not enough. The genie only talks nonsense and Dorothy just stopped appearing.

In the charts to travel there are hearts in the classroom and the shop but I can't advance there. The tutorial said the help icons could make the game too easy, I mean wtf, this thing is completely opaque.
Follow the walkthrough
But... But Walkthrough is not
4 like other game
It's more like
One character
another character
also another character
So.,, yeah It's confusing but still, it work in some way

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lordroedor

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys. I wanted to give my opinion about the game, I like doing that, but I don't know how to make reviews in the site. And I don't know if it's right to give general opinions about games in these places, without writing a review, or the threads are just for light comments and glitches or asking for help, etc... I mean, I have been acting a little bit wildly in these forums, without knowing the proper behavior. After playing this game I think a lot about manners, for some reason...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys. I wanted to give my opinion about the game, I like doing that, but I don't know how to make reviews in the site. And I don't know if it's right to give general opinions about games in these places, without writing a review, or the threads are just for light comments and glitches or asking for help, etc... I mean, I have been acting a little bit wildly in these forums, without knowing the proper behavior. After playing this game I think a lot about manners, for some reason...
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2023-01-27.5589/
https://f95zone.to/threads/review-rating-rules-updated-2021-05-31.1753/

And more topics you might find helpfull. https://f95zone.to/forums/site-news-announcements.19/

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
The thing is that I may be a little bit dumb, probably, but I kinda... can't find how those links answer anything? XD, I am so sorry...

I still don't get how to make reviews, really, for example, and the rules are very basic stuff. Anyway, thanks a lot, I'll look into it later.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The thing is that I may be a little bit dumb, probably, but I kinda... can't find how those links answer anything? XD, I am so sorry...

I still don't get how to make reviews, really, for example, and the rules are very basic stuff. Anyway, thanks a lot, I'll look into it later.
Up above where it has the stars and the 31 beside it just click on the stars to open the review option.
You click on the star you want from 1-5 and the review box will open.

John Smythe

Oct 11, 2017
I can't even run the game. As soon as I try to do something the game crashes saying TimeInterval not defined. I have both 182 and 202, with the error at line 13 in 182 and line 65 in 202. Has anyone had this error, or is it just me?

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes