VGer47

Sep 28, 2023
People complain about the game's slow pace, but I just love the story; Hans is at his best when facing enemies on all sides!

Just a question: was chapter 13 written by a new writer? The characters seem really off: Elsa seems basically insane, Dorothy's become huge bitch and Hans himself suddenly seems to have reverted to the *sshole he was in the beginning.

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS and Almighty

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
People complain about the game's slow pace, but I just love the story; Hans is at his best when facing enemies on all sides!

Just a question: was chapter 13 written by a new writer? The characters seem really off: Elsa seems basically insane, Dorothy's become huge bitch and Hans himself suddenly seems to have reverted to the *sshole he was in the beginning.
I mostly complain about the game over, time limit and no damn way to know what to do (ending in a lot of "out of time, you lose") this just adds tons of frustration and 0 fun to the game, imo.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BadManners-P2v2.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
2DCG, Trainer, Corruption, Male protagonist, Fantasy, Parody, Male Domination, Lesbian, Group sex, , Spanking, Oral sex, Anal sex, Creampie, School setting, Spanking, Vaginal sex, Sex toys, Sleep sex, rape
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?

IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Where should you follow Elena? I have search every little corner of the college yet I can't seem to find her after visiting the room...

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
It's part of the corruption of Elsa and Anna, although it doesn't get particularly far by these games' standards until you step in.

If you're looking to avoid it because you're gay or something then you should be able to just skip through most of their content, or avoid it outright.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes