gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Finished part 1 (kinda good) and started chapter 9. But I'll put a hold onto this game for now.
Optimizations for this kind of game is honestly bad. It's just fancy visual novel with the ability to go to places and use items. Your run of the mill game, nothing special about it. The artwork does look good but has a lot of variations. I wasn't sure if I was looking at the same character. I wouldn't make it a bad aspect of the game though since different art style does mean, you won't have to tolerate a certain look everytime you wanna give it some love.
Performance is terrible... I have a 1st gen core i3, and I know, this is nothing more than a fancy toaster at this point but I've played way more sophisticated & intense games with rpg style, not to speak of some 3d games like evenicle (yeah, it's only 3d in when you roam around the world and the battles are still rpg game type), it's frustrating to see this run poorly. I tried on my newer laptop with core i5, it still ain't smooth. It's fast sure but damn, sometimes chugs here and there.
But I think, the biggest problem is, not having logs...hell I always have to save here and there if I mistakenly skip the dialogues. It would STILL be fine if it had return feature that worked properly. It only goes back one time and then returns to the present dialogue.... if you had 3 dialogues but skipped the first and 2nd one but wanted to see the first one again, bad luck mate, you can only see the 2nd one granted you are on the 3rd dialogue.

Ranji

Nov 27, 2018
Guys, who knows how to fix a medallion thing? I am trying to give it back to Abigail but the game says that I can't do this. I've already fixed a chain but still nothing .-.

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
For the older players who tried the game,
do you have any idea if the game mechanics were fixed after chapter 8/9?
I can't remember the exact point but i remember that the game got so fixed at these high chapters to a point you'd have to peek at the guide for perfect scenes recollection.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
dont know this game but when i think back.. bad banners is more rewarding than good.
I guess it's why anime's shows good beta boys becoming kings after dying because there is no way in hell they can make it good here.
Bad manners are definitely more wanted in this crappy planet. For both women and males.. Fuck all mentality is king. Just imagine yourself higher than the other and own it and use it. You will feel a bit of power, learn how to use this more yeah?
Just a little start for you losers..
NGL, I dont use it myself. I did a bit when I was younger against bullies, but go ahead.. fuck the world over.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Does Bad_Manners-230-all.zip contain the entire content of the game?
Part 1 v1.05 has me a bit confused

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bad Manners [v2.30] [Skaz]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

The7who89

Jun 1, 2023
It now says that I should go to Patron if I want to see the first part, I can only start at Part 7. This needs to be split up..

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes