Flynn13

Aug 7, 2018
I'm stuck with the Cassandra corruption. I got the dress from Martha but when I go to see Rapunzel I can't give her the dress. I've searched this site and read post after post but cannot find anything to help. I dowloaded a save for after the corrrruption but I want to do it right not skip it. I would be grateful for any help.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
The reason this won't open is because Gatekeeper has quarantined it, as it nowadays does with everything which does not come from the Applestore.
You can easily check this with Terminal
In Terminal, type "xattr " without the quotes but with a space after the command and drag the Badmanners app in the window so that Terminal fills out the path for you. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine " but this time drag the enclosing BM-220-all folder inside the window. Hit enter and quarantine is removed from all the content. You should now be able to start the game.
Unfortunately this didn't fix the issue. It still opens for a few milliseconds then quits.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Unfortunately this didn't fix the issue. It still opens for a few milliseconds then quits.
That's a different issue then. So it does start, but then crashes.
Seems to be system or OS dependent. On my Intel iMac running Mojave it works fine. On my M1 MBP running Monterey it crashes :unsure:

Did some testing with the Ren'Py 6.99.10 SDK. Same problem. It appears this not compatible with modern Mac systems. So unless you have an old Mac at hand, you're SOL it appears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taboo Lord

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
i can't even progress after fusing the Book and the torn page. How do I solve the riddle when i don't even have the riddle? It always show "can not be applied" when i click the complete book.
This is sooooo stupid right? I also did fuse the book instantly when I got the torn page. But going to library, I couldn't initiate the riddle and just gives "cannot be applied" message. I did find the solution, it's that even if you have fused the book together with its torn page, you have to go to han's inventory, then workbench, after there you have to select the fused book and make sure its in workbench (shown in the pic), close workbench and han's inventory, then click anywhere in the library, the riddle should come up. But this took me soooo long..... why the game needs it to be in the workbench of all places.... i thought we had inventory for that?? Shit I've been clicking all the places for this shit! 1704393271032.png

Reactions: Huzzla

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Finished part 1 (kinda good) and started chapter 9. But I'll put a hold onto this game for now.
Optimizations for this kind of game is honestly bad. It's just fancy visual novel with the ability to go to places and use items. Your run of the mill game, nothing special about it. The artwork does look good but has a lot of variations. I wasn't sure if I was looking at the same character. I wouldn't make it a bad aspect of the game though since different art style does mean, you won't have to tolerate a certain look everytime you wanna give it some love.
Performance is terrible... I have a 1st gen core i3, and I know, this is nothing more than a fancy toaster at this point but I've played way more sophisticated & intense games with rpg style, not to speak of some 3d games like evenicle (yeah, it's only 3d in when you roam around the world and the battles are still rpg game type), it's frustrating to see this run poorly. I tried on my newer laptop with core i5, it still ain't smooth. It's fast sure but damn, sometimes chugs here and there.
But I think, the biggest problem is, not having logs...hell I always have to save here and there if I mistakenly skip the dialogues. It would STILL be fine if it had return feature that worked properly. It only goes back one time and then returns to the present dialogue.... if you had 3 dialogues but skipped the first and 2nd one but wanted to see the first one again, bad luck mate, you can only see the 2nd one granted you are on the 3rd dialogue.

Ranji

Nov 27, 2018
Guys, who knows how to fix a medallion thing? I am trying to give it back to Abigail but the game says that I can't do this. I've already fixed a chain but still nothing .-.

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
For the older players who tried the game,
do you have any idea if the game mechanics were fixed after chapter 8/9?
I can't remember the exact point but i remember that the game got so fixed at these high chapters to a point you'd have to peek at the guide for perfect scenes recollection.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
dont know this game but when i think back.. bad banners is more rewarding than good.
I guess it's why anime's shows good beta boys becoming kings after dying because there is no way in hell they can make it good here.
Bad manners are definitely more wanted in this crappy planet. For both women and males.. Fuck all mentality is king. Just imagine yourself higher than the other and own it and use it. You will feel a bit of power, learn how to use this more yeah?
Just a little start for you losers..
NGL, I dont use it myself. I did a bit when I was younger against bullies, but go ahead.. fuck the world over.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes