IceNeo2

Jun 23, 2018
Where should you follow Elena? I have search every little corner of the college yet I can't seem to find her after visiting the room...

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Is the lesbian content optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
It's part of the corruption of Elsa and Anna, although it doesn't get particularly far by these games' standards until you step in.

If you're looking to avoid it because you're gay or something then you should be able to just skip through most of their content, or avoid it outright.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
It's part of the corruption of Elsa and Anna, although it doesn't get particularly far by these games' standards until you step in.

If you're looking to avoid it because you're gay or something then you should be able to just skip through most of their content, or avoid it outright.
You are hilarious but thanks for the info.
Just for your information. I stopped finding lesbian hawt when I was 14 and had my first girlfriend. I now find it to be extremely boring and I would rather not waste my time on it. To be gay I would have to want to see men fucking each other. I hope that clears up your strange misunderstanding.

MrIceCreamR

Apr 9, 2019
Guys, can some one post save file with last chapter where we could watch all scenes?
It is quite complicated to play game throught all chapters

Reactions: unukalhai

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bad Manners [v2.20] [Skaz] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Reuploaded a fixed compression. If you downloaded it before my last edit, you have to redownload it.

Win/Linux/Mac [424 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
For anyone with a Mac, is the game not opening for you? Mine won't seem to open. I did the chmod +x command in the terminal, but when I click on the app, it opens for a very brief second then closes. Can anyone offer any help to me?

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
Bad Manners [v2.20] [Skaz] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
Reuploaded a fixed compression. If you downloaded it before my last edit, you have to redownload it.

Win/Linux/Mac [424 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isn't opening on a Mac. Any fix available?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
You need to do extra steps to get it to run. I don't have a Mac and can't remember them tbh.
Should be able to google it.

Or use this guide to build your own Mac build. (Instead of 3 use the whole game folder you downloaded)

Reactions: Taboo Lord

Taboo Lord

Oct 12, 2017
You need to do extra steps to get it to run. I don't have a Mac and can't remember them tbh.
Should be able to google it.

Or use this guide to build your own Mac build. (Instead of 3 use the whole game folder you downloaded)
Yeah, I'm ultimately trying something like that, but I keep getting this error when I try to build the distribution:

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/07_ex_scripts/class_This.rpy", line 86: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
exec s
^

File "game/07_ex_scripts/u_Store.rpy", line 198: invalid syntax
exec "entries["+str(entry.handle)+"]._"+subkey+"=entries["+str(entry.handle)+"].GetValue('"+subkey+"')"
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
Tue Nov 28 15:20:25 2023

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, I'm ultimately trying something like that, but I keep getting this error when I try to build the distribution:

File "game/07_ex_scripts/class_This.rpy", line 86: Missing parentheses in call to 'exec'
exec s
^

exec "entries["+str(entry.handle)+"]._"+subkey+"=entries["+str(entry.handle)+"].GetValue('"+subkey+"')"
^

Can you try start it via the SDK (does that work with Mac?). No idea sry. PBS666 what was the steps to make the market build work? Seems like building a mac version out if it doesnt work.

I also think this game is using an ancient renpy build. It could be that its just not compatible anymore.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019

exec s
^

^

This game is made with Ren'Py 6.99.10 (see the script_version.txt in the game folder), which is, as Bob69 puts it, "ancient". the oldest Ren'Py version I've come across on this site.. Trying to run it with Ren'Py 8.1.3 is bound to give problems.
If you're going to build your own distribution, I strongly advise to always use the same version of the SDK as the one the game was made with.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
This game is made with Ren'Py 6.99.10 (see the script_version.txt in the game folder), which is, as Bob69 puts it, "ancient". the oldest Ren'Py version I've come across on this site.. Trying to run it with Ren'Py 8.1.3 is bound to give problems.
If you're going to build your own distribution, I strongly advise to always use the same version of the SDK as the one the game was made with.
Oh didn't even see that he used 8.1.3, yeah that'll do it.

Reactions: PBS666

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
The reason this won't open is because Gatekeeper has quarantined it, as it nowadays does with everything which does not come from the Applestore.
You can easily check this with Terminal
In Terminal, type "xattr " without the quotes but with a space after the command and drag the Badmanners app in the window so that Terminal fills out the path for you. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -dr com.apple.quarantine " but this time drag the enclosing BM-220-all folder inside the window. Hit enter and quarantine is removed from all the content. You should now be able to start the game.

3.20 star(s) 33 Votes