• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The update is getting tested at the moment, this usually takes a bit time. Depending on how much time my tester has, it can possibly be done some time between today and this weekend.
Damn recreation I already had the dictionary definition ready to answer that. :p

arms99

May 11, 2018
Edit: Never mind, second time around it works
Be careful, it doesn't really work the second time around (at least not for me). It skipped half the update and went to the very end. I was initially surprised about how short the update was until I tried again from the beginning.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Found a bug.
You can't go check out the job place after leaving the phone with Ellie. It just reset to looking for birthday present.

Edit: Never mind, second time around it works
I had the same issue, you need to start a new game and it'll work fine
:unsure: This didn't happen to me or my testers. It could be because I added some variables at the end of the last scene from the last update. Maybe loading an older save fixes it for you?

arms99

May 11, 2018
:unsure: This didn't happen to me or my testers. It could be because I added some variables at the end of the last scene from the last update. Maybe loading an older save fixes it for you?
Nope, loaded a couple of older save and same issue. Having said that, I started a new game and I had no problems.

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 199 Votes