recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
For everyone who has the problem with repeating story, put the attached file into the "game" folder (yes to overwrite). Then start the game from the last save before the update.
Pls tell me if it works, I don't have the problem, so it's just a guess on my side.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
For everyone who has the problem with repeating story, put the attached file into the "game" folder (yes to overwrite). Then start the game from the last save before the update.
Pls tell me if it works, I don't have the problem, so it's just a guess on my side.
Unfortunately the fix does not work for me, on a mac that is. After leaving the present with Ellie I can see Rachel scrubbing in the kitchen and after that.... I can go downtown to visit the same coffee shop as earlier.

Reactions: Fragmandk

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I do so love this game.

Odd how quickly roles can be reversed though. I was talking to Reccy about it how last update I hated Kathrine and liked Rachel and this update I like Kathrine and dislike Rachel.

I wept for the lack of Jada though.

She's such a big personality it seems quiet without her around .... especially considering Ellie doesn't talk.

But she does say Nya .... so adorable.

So many pussy jokes to be made.

However that's twice i've got Kathrine off now, she owes me a pussy licking.

Not looking forward to sad Ellie when she finds out what Rachel has been lying about. Never want to see sad Ellie.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Unfortunately the fix does not work for me, on a mac that is. After leaving the present with Ellie I can see Rachel scrubbing in the kitchen and after that.... I can go downtown to visit the same coffee shop as earlier.
There should be a new scene at the coffee shop.

SOOOOOO...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also..before i started the new content i popped the .rpy from the previous page in and it worked fine from my save..zero issues
She's a side girl, all the important girls are on the image. She will get some nice content though ;)
Regarding incest... look at the tags :p

Was in my top 3, What happend............Female Protagontaist...(Cr*ap) Focus on one route

Anyway goodluck with this. Dev
o_O female protag was was included in the code from the the beginning, just deactivated in the initial release because of missing renders, I activated her in the first update, nothing changed since. The routes are almost identical as well...

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
o_O female protag was was included in the code from the the beginning, just deactivated in the initial release because of missing renders, I activated her in the first update, nothing changed since. The routes are almost identical as well...
Almost identical... twice as many bewbs in the female protag route, what with it being female 'n all! :rolleyes:;)

Love both routes too! :love:

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes