Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
What a nice Update, played it for the first time today and I'm really pleased overall with story and content so far. I like it a lot. And damn the scenes with Katherine so far, I'm really interested in her background there was a kind of a tease in her talking with the MC so for now its just a wild guess but I'm looking forward to it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Maybe it is because

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I suspect this and a few other variables I changed in between updates. But there shouldn't be a problem with that, the files are loaded everytime the game starts, so the changed variables should be loaded correctly.
Thinking of it, deleting the persistant files should help.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
sorry for some reason its show diffrent date and its not shown in the updates hope you add enough content beacuse size of game no so much big
It doesn't show up in the updates because a mod has to add it there (at least I think so).

Si3tWa4r

Aug 14, 2018
I suspect this and a few other variables I changed in between updates. But there shouldn't be a problem with that, the files are loaded everytime the game starts, so the changed variables should be loaded correctly.
Thinking of it, deleting the persistant files should help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Ok, it's weird. I load last save where mc's waking up with Ellie after birthday party. So mc should go in bathroom. If i go in ellie's room i see her sleeping there. And mc talk about buying birthday present.

After breakfast with Rachel i should go to look at my work place.. but mc goes in cafe and then buys phone to Ellie. O_O

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ok, it's weird. I load last save where mc's waking up with Ellie after birthday party. So mc should go in bathroom. If i go in ellie's room i see her sleeping there. And mc talk about buying birthday present.

After breakfast with Rachel i should go to look at my work place.. but mc goes in cafe and then buys phone to Ellie. O_O
One of the variables isn't set correctly. Try a save from before Ellie's birthday (one where you leave the house should fix it).

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes