• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I totally agree^^

Sadly my updates take a bit longer than most other dev's, I try to make every render look good as possible, also the animations take a lot of time, I tried to release monthly, but that was a big mess, so now I don't have a real timeframe, last update took over 3 months I think. Next update could possibly need the same time.
Don't do yourself a disservice, 3 months isn't that bad. It's still better than some of the so-called "top devs" out there. At least you're not one of those ones doing monthly releases that only have about a 100 new renders and no sex scenes, or the ones who have those slow burn stories where there's been very little sex scenes after 3 years of development.

Is this a full-time gig for you?

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Don't do yourself a disservice, 3 months isn't that bad. It's still better than some of the so-called "top devs" out there. At least you're not one of those ones doing monthly releases that only have about a 100 new renders and no sex scenes, or the ones who have those slow burn stories where there's been very little sex scenes after 3 years of development.

Is this a full-time gig for you?
Yeah I hate those update behaviors too, that's another reason why I take my time.

At the moment yes, I lost my job in november, and still didn't find anything new. It's not that I can live from being a dev alone, but at least I don't need to live under a bridge xD

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah I hate those update behaviors too, that's another reason why I take my time.

At the moment yes, I lost my job in november, and still didn't find anything new. It's not that I can live from being a dev alone, but at least I don't need to live under a bridge xD
Sorry to hear about that, but as long your keeping your head above water then that's the main thing. Your game is criminally under-supported and I hope to see you get more pledges.

If you haven't already, you should consider reaching out to other devs to see if they'll do a cross-promotion with you to help drum up more support. Joraell, Viitgames, CheekyGimp, HopesGaming, and many other well-funded devs do this so it could help.

Reactions: D Dog

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Sorry to hear about that, but as long your keeping your head above water then that's the main thing. Your game is criminally under-supported and I hope to see you get more pledges.

If you haven't already, you should consider reaching out to other devs to see if they'll do a cross-promotion with you to help drum up more support. Joraell, Viitgames, CheekyGimp, HopesGaming, and many other well-funded devs do this so it could help.
Yeah I thought about that, but I'm not a fan of cross-promotion in games, but I will do something... "quite" similar in the future. That's all I can say about it for now^^

Reactions: Ghostly

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Recreation... Dude I follow you on several different threads... I would never complian about your work, it is awsome... I just hope my AVN, turns out half as good as your game, and renders...

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah I thought about that, but I'm not a fan of cross-promotion in games, but I will do something... "quite" similar in the future. That's all I can say about it for now^^
I don't mean doing it in the game, I mean on Patreon. They promote other devs quite a lot and it might get you more notoriety.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Recreation... Dude I follow you on several different threads... I would never complian about your work, it is awsome... I just hope my AVN, turns out half as good as your game, and renders...
Thanks dude, and good luck :)

I don't mean doing it in the game, I mean on Patreon. They promote other devs quite a lot and it might get you more notoriety.
Patreon shoutouts might be a bit problematic since I don't post any links there and people who don't know f95 don't know how to get the game. You know, the game is meant to be played the way it is, without any patch or changes for patreon (which wouldn't make any sense story wise). Well it's not like I'm save from a patreon purge that way, but it's a lower risk.
It's a bit complicated, but as I said, I have plans^^

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
The Game is great, renders are fantastic, worth every dime you get from Patreon.
Even though it doesn't have no fokin NTR, which are the only games I support, I still believe your game is Top Notch.
Keep it up.

Reactions: recreation

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Do you only work with pinning, or are you using mcasual scripts like hold on too?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Do you only work with pinning, or are you using mcasual scripts like hold on too?
I use mcasuals script if needed, but most of the time I get what I want with pins and ik chains. Both are far from perfect... or even good lol, but if you know the limitations, you can work with it.

Reactions: Ghostly and tk99
4.40 star(s) 199 Votes