tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Thanks for the info.

Both are far from perfect... or even good lol, but if you know the limitations, you can work with it.
:ROFLMAO: that's one way to say it ....
It's a pain in the ass to work with it, the ik chains are very simple and pinning is not really working.

I really have to look into blender, for both, animations and render time.

Reactions: recreation

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Boooooo, straight sex, boooooo! (n)

Gimme some o' that girl on girl action! (y):love:
It does beg the question of how a scene like that will work for FemC. A strap-on is probably not likely for a spontaneous fuck like that, so I'd guess one of them sitting on the counter and the other eating her out and masturbating, but which would be which?

• Thinking Face

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It does beg the question of how a scene like that will work for FemC. A strap-on is probably not likely for a spontaneous fuck like that, so I'd guess one of them sitting on the counter and the other eating her out and masturbating, but which would be which?
Female MC is definitely the one who'll be doing the munching. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Ok I have played the game and its it's pretty amazing a good fucking story man, got you hooked since the beginning
I have a few questions tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And i have a final question there is going to be multiple endings?? I mean dont get me wrong i like harems (i don't know if this is one lmao) but i prefer to have an ending for each girl hehe show her all my love only to her.

Anyway a pretty good surprise this game turned out to be, I'm glad that it got at the f95 main page (i dont know how it's called lmao) and on top of that no fucking ntr haha this game is good, if it wasn't for this shitty situation we are in right now i would support you right away, when things get better i will.
Lucian Out
H1SXXLaWirIEuEXAmV.gif

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ok I have played the game and its it's pretty amazing a good fucking story man, got you hooked since the beginning
I have a few questions tho

And i have a final question there is going to be multiple endings?? I mean dont get me wrong i like harems (i don't know if this is one lmao) but i prefer to have an ending for each girl hehe show her all my love only to her.

Anyway a pretty good surprise this game turned out to be, I'm glad that it got at the f95 main page (i dont know how it's called lmao) and on top of that no fucking ntr haha this game is good, if it wasn't for this shitty situation we are in right now i would support you right away, when things get better i will.
Lucian Out
View attachment 612884
Thx :)
Rachels Story: will take place in the (near) past and the present, and will make a few things a bit clearer.
Ellie's past: no comment :p
Multiple endings: At the moment I'd say no, because it will probably become too complex if things go on like they do, but I'm actually not sure about it. My initial plan was a waaaaaay more linear game, but over time I added more and more "routes", mostly because of public demand, but also because I learned new stuff^^
"We'll see what the future brings" is probably the best answer here ;)

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Thx :)
Rachels Story: will take place in the (near) past and the present, and will make a few things a bit clearer.
Ellie's past: no comment :p
Multiple endings: At the moment I'd say no, because it will probably become too complex if things go on like they do, but I'm actually not sure about it. My initial plan was a waaaaaay more linear game, but over time I added more and more "routes", mostly because of public demand, but also because I learned new stuff^^
"We'll see what the future brings" is probably the best answer here ;)
Hehe can't wait

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
I am loving the story so far, I can't wait to see where it ends up. Hopefully you aren't planning on adding a large grind to the game, too many so-called VN's have been adding that lately, and even if the story is good, I dislike wasting my time repeating things just to see it. Keep up the good work.

sha256

Mar 11, 2020
ok new content with rachel, is any new content for ellie too ? i want too see more of my nya-girl

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 274537

Overview:
Your childhood was a mess, your mom died when you were a little child, soon your father started drinking and to see woman... differently.
When he found a new girlfirend, things slowly started to get out of hand.
You also changed, you did stupid things, had fights with other kids, trouble in school and with the law, but never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, and things didn't really get better, you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time goes by you manage to build a normal life and all the bad memories start to faint and become foggy.
But will it stay that way?

Thread Updated:2020-02-01
Release Date: 2020-02-01
Developer: recreation F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other game: Nya, Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

Extras:

View attachment 272849 View attachment 272850 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 316540 View attachment 316541 View attachment 316544 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 355339
"...your mom died when you were a little child,..."
"...After your dad died, and things didn't really get better..."

Tag: Incest
lol,lol,lol

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes