Game Bond

Nov 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And i have a final question there is going to be multiple endings?? I mean dont get me wrong i like harems (i don't know if this is one lmao) but i prefer to have an ending for each girl hehe show her all my love only to her.

Anyway a pretty good surprise this game turned out to be, I'm glad that it got at the f95 main page (i dont know how it's called lmao) and on top of that no fucking ntr haha this game is good, if it wasn't for this shitty situation we are in right now i would support you right away, when things get better i will.
Lucian Out
View attachment 612884
Damn this is sad...

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
There are people who enjoy the idea of getting raped, or molested by strangers ;)
True, and there are people who pay prostitutes to kick them in the balls, because they somehow derive sexual release from having unspeakable horrors inflicted on their man parts. I've been kicked by a horse, I did not enjoy it, a hot blond chick will not change the outcome.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
True, and there are people who pay prostitutes to kick them in the balls, because they somehow derive sexual release from having unspeakable horrors inflicted on their man parts. I've been kicked by a horse, I did not enjoy it, a hot blond chick will not change the outcome.
There is a difference between fantasy and reality, and getting kicked in the balls is very much a real thing in your example, but I was never talking about real rape. Maybe you want to read the whole conversation instead of just one post.

Cyndallan

Aug 9, 2016
There is a difference between fantasy and reality, and getting kicked in the balls is very much a real thing in your example, but I was never talking about real rape. Maybe you want to read the whole conversation instead of just one post.
Are you trying to break the system?
Suggesting people read more than just 1 post :eek:

Would be nice if people actually started doing that though :unsure:

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 274537

Overview:
Your childhood was a mess, your mom died when you were a little child, soon your father started drinking and to see woman... differently.
When he found a new girlfirend, things slowly started to get out of hand.
You also changed, you did stupid things, had fights with other kids, trouble in school and with the law, but never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, and things didn't really get better, you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time goes by you manage to build a normal life and all the bad memories start to faint and become foggy.
But will it stay that way?

Thread Updated:2020-02-01
Release Date: 2020-02-01
Developer: recreation F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other game: Nya, Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

Extras:

View attachment 272849 View attachment 272850 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 316540 View attachment 316541 View attachment 316544 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 355339
Anal actually added yet?
View attachment 274537

Overview:
Your childhood was a mess, your mom died when you were a little child, soon your father started drinking and to see woman... differently.
When he found a new girlfirend, things slowly started to get out of hand.
You also changed, you did stupid things, had fights with other kids, trouble in school and with the law, but never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, and things didn't really get better, you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time goes by you manage to build a normal life and all the bad memories start to faint and become foggy.
But will it stay that way?

Thread Updated:2020-02-01
Release Date: 2020-02-01
Developer: recreation F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Other game: Nya, Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android: MEGA - - -

Extras:

View attachment 272849 View attachment 272850 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 316540 View attachment 316541 View attachment 316544 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 355339
Anal actually added yet?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anal actually added yet?
Let us invoke a bit of that mystical "common sense" people of yesteryear used to have in abundance but took to their grave.

First we check active tags.

I don't see any anal there.

Let us check the OP for any clues.

Future Tags: Anal, Toys, Voyeurism, True Love, (light) BDSM, Threesome, Spanking, (Harem)
It's there, under future tags.

So, adding both of those things together my mythical common sense spell tells me no, no it isn't.

Why am I being a bitch about it?

Because it is common sense.

Work with us here. It took me less time to find that out than it would have done to post your comment.

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Let us invoke a bit of that mystical "common sense" people of yesteryear used to have in abundance but took to their grave.

First we check active tags.

I don't see any anal there.

Let us check the OP for any clues.

It's there, under future tags.

So, adding both of those things together my mythical common sense spell tells me no, no it isn't.

Why am I being a bitch about it?

Because it is common sense.

Work with us here. It took me less time to find that out than it would have done to post your comment.
I don't even think it's about common sense (holy shit, why is this such a foreign concept on the internet, nowadays). People just don't bother reading or looking for things before askig about it. My first reaction, when I'm not sure about something, is look through the thread, use the thread search function to try and figure out if I can get the answer, myself (might have to do with the fact I'm not a very sociable person). But it seems, most people's first reaction to that scenario is to make a new post asking for it. I actually saw this post on reddit of someone asking if they should search for Cinder or Soul of Cinder when trying to find a guide to SoC (the Dark Souls 3 boss) and I sat there thinking, if you searched both on google, you would've had your answer a lot quicker than making a reddit post. This seems to apply to this site a lot as well. Most of the times, you can figure things out just by checking the op, or maybe the last few posts, but people just make a post for it.

Don't mind me, think I'm feeling grumpy right now. I should go back and grind some MHW, but not in the mood.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I suppose that would work if such a thing existed outside of fiction.
Not to intrude on your emo outlook here but there are quite literally hundreds of thousands of very happy couples all over the world.

All bathing in true loves ever running juices.

I also truely love my girlfriend.

I'd truely love it if she'd stop watching soaps, nothing worse than being locked in with no escape and getting slowly tortured to insanity by Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale just so I can have the big screen for FF7 remake.

I must be the most patient girlfriend ever.

I truly am awesome.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Not to intrude on your emo outlook here but there are quite literally hundreds of thousands of very happy couples all over the world.

All bathing in true loves ever running juices.

I also truely love my girlfriend.

I'd truely love it if she'd stop watching soaps, nothing worse than being locked in with no escape and getting slowly tortured to insanity by Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale just so I can have the big screen for FF7 remake.

I must be the most patient girlfriend ever.

I truly am awesome.
That's just love. What makes it true?

D

Deleted member 2174751

Our song is True by Spandau Ballet. Thus our love is true.

Always remember, you are gold, always believe in your soul, you've got the power to know. You're indestructible, always believe in.....

That was also Spandau Ballet.
Love the 80's shit but Spandau Ballet, really... ;)

Mine is Marianne Faithfull, Why'd you do it... (Best Album Ever - Broken English)
Although Laurie Anderson - Big Science is close... May need to drop a tab for that one...

Last edited by a moderator:

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
I'm having to take a break from gaming for a few hours.

Days of Persona 5 Royal and FF7 Remake for the past 4 hours. I'm stating to get tunnel vision to my TV.
Our song is True by Spandau Ballet. Thus our love is true.

Always remember, you are gold, always believe in your soul, you've got the power to know. You're indestructible, always believe in.....

That was also Spandau Ballet.
I have a confession to make. I'd never heard of Spandau Ballet and in my "haven't had my morning coffee" state, I read that as Spandex Ballet. So, obviously, I had to google that song (for science, clearly). I...I feel like I "rickrolled" myself...for some reason. That feeling's taken a hold of me. Yeah.

Reactions: Avaron1974
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes