recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Update, when!!11ô.O

Thought I give you a little status update:

I think I'm about halfway done... wait, what? Yeah, sounds bad I know, but read on!

As I mentioned in an earlier post (A little tease), I did the animations first, and up to that point I didn't have any scene finished, so now I have about half of the scenes finished (in less then a month). I did however make a few more animations, but I'm not sure all of them will make it into the new update since I'm not a 100% happy with all of them. I'll post a little tease at the end of this post ;)

If things go smooth I should be able to release the update next month (maybe even this month, but that's unlikely).

This will be a pure content update, so no changes to anything else, no new UI, no new content in the galery, no code changes. I did however change a little bit of dialogue and a variable at the end of the current last scene and wrote a bit of fallback code that should trigger when you start the new content, so no need to load an earlier save (hopefully... I've tested it successfully but you know how it is, weird shit happens on release dates).

I'll publish a smaller update after this one is out, with a few fixes, code updates and the new gallery content.

Anyway, stay tuned :)

Here is the promised tease, it's not a real spoiler, but...
WARNING: "Dick inside"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

diego68usa

Aug 29, 2019
Update, when!!11ô.O

Thought I give you a little status update:

I think I'm about halfway done... wait, what? Yeah, sounds bad I know, but read on!

As I mentioned in an earlier post (A little tease), I did the animations first, and up to that point I didn't have any scene finished, so now I have about half of the scenes finished (in less then a month). I did however make a few more animations, but I'm not sure all of them will make it into the new update since I'm not a 100% happy with all of them. I'll post a little tease at the end of this post ;)

If things go smooth I should be able to release the update next month (maybe even this month, but that's unlikely).

This will be a pure content update, so no changes to anything else, no new UI, no new content in the galery, no code changes. I did however change a little bit of dialogue and a variable at the end of the current last scene and wrote a bit of fallback code that should trigger when you start the new content, so no need to load an earlier save (hopefully... I've tested it successfully but you know how it is, weird shit happens on release dates).

I'll publish a smaller update after this one is out, with a few fixes, code updates and the new gallery content.

Anyway, stay tuned :)
Thanks for the update recreation! as the saying goes, any news or updates is good news. keep up the good work and don't sacrifice good content for speed :) v/r Diego

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Bad Memories [v0.4.1] [recreation] (512MB)
154 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now BM has an ugly version :cry:
xD
Two questions:
1. What did you need Unren for? There are no archives :unsure:
2. Can you at least put a [Unoffical] to the link, instead of just a * ? Edit: like you did in the other thrads :p
Thx.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now BM has an ugly version :cry:
xD
Two questions:
1. What did you need Unren for? There are no archives :unsure:
2. Can you at least put a [Unoffical] to the link, instead of just a * ? Edit: like you did in the other thrads :p
Thx.
You can edit the OP yourself, you created it ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
wow your the Dev that did Nya ,, awesome .... i knew i remembered your name but couldn't remember where i had heard it ,, ok well saw it ... lmao

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Hi recreation
3 Points:

1. If it is in 'Others' its most likely unofficial.
2. Writing Unofficial in front of everything makes the OP cluttered. Thankfully you have your own android versions so i added it.
3. Some people either don't have higher internet speed or have limited data or time and don't wanna spend it on a game (even 500MB version) if they don't think its worth it (saying this from personal Experiences). So by creating compressed versions they can check it out and if they like it they will actively follow the game and can even back the game on patreon.

That's how i came to know many games here on the site using compressed version.

And on a side note i Looove your game and your humor even more :D
But i am still pissed at you for ending the latest update right before jada's scene :mad:

Wanted to back you up but Corona-chan is putting a strain on my budget :p

P.S i did it to all of your games :KEK:

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hi recreation
3 Points:

1. If it is in 'Others' its most likely unofficial.
2. Writing Unofficial in front of everything makes the OP cluttered. Thankfully you have your own android versions so i added it.
3. Some people either don't have higher internet speed or have limited data or time and don't wanna spend it on a game (even 500MB version) if they don't think its worth it (saying this from personal Experiences). So by creating compressed versions they can check it out and if they like it they will actively follow the game and can even back the game on patreon.

That's how i came to know many games here on the site using compressed version.

And on a side note i Looove your game and your humor even more :D
But i am still pissed at you for ending the latest update right before jada's scene :mad:

Wanted to back you up but Corona-chan is putting a strain on my budget :p

P.S i did it to all of your games :KEK:
1: But not always :p
2: You did it in the other threads :p
3: I know, I have shitty internet myself :( I just don't like the idea of my HQ render getting low quality. I do compress them already, but to a point where it's not visible. It's something else for Nya and WS (for WS I used a custom version of Bas'es cruncher btw :) )

Thx btw, next update will make up for the ending ;)
and fu corona-chan! It's time she get layed! xD

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostly and OEJ
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes