• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Ellie is the second-most important character in the game, after the MC. It's pretty central to the story's mystery, and their true relationship to each other -- either/both familial and romantic. The writing and the art aren't exploitive about it.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
lol, definitely the right thread. I remember seeing someone talk about Ellie(I think that is the sister's name) being in a relationship with someone else in the game and that she throws herself at the MC and that you can't turn her down or something along those lines. If this is the case I will have to take a pass on this because I'm not into sharing.
Well this "someone" was just wrong I'm afraid. Although you cannot reject Ellie, especially in a particular scene that I'll let you discover (because what is life without the salt of surprise :D), the plot isn't about sharing your girls at all.

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Second most important? What kind of brother cares more about himself than his sister?
I had worded that sentence a few different way before posting. I think for the MC there's a lot to piece together so far with his/her relationships, and, likely it will all be about Ellie in the end.

Reactions: recreation

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Well this "someone" was just wrong I'm afraid. Although you cannot reject Ellie, especially in a particular scene that I'll let you discover (because what is life without the salt of surprise :D), the plot isn't about sharing your girls at all.
Thank you for you reply. I have downloaded the game and will try it after I get some sleep.

Reactions: Huitieme

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ok, so I'm trying to find out if I'll be interested in this VN, but so far I can't seem to get a clear enough picture so I'll just ask and see if someone is bored enough to answer me. I remember seeing a comment mention that the sex is just for the sake of sex and that most if not all of the characters have sex with others besides the MC, so I guess I have two questions.

One: Does the cast have sex just for the sake of sex?

Two: What is the point of this story if the first question is true?

Not trying to attack the game or Dev just trying to see if this VN is something I'd be interested in reading.
Who ever said that deserves a [censored] in the [censored] with a biiiig [censored]!

Joke aside, I think I remember the post you are talking about, but you can safely ignore it. Some people are just searching for a reason to dislike something, and in this case it was just one sentence said by one of the girls who wanted to tease the MC.

Look at the tags in the OP (in the spoiler), there is one tag that should especially stand out.

MrKekskopf

Feb 16, 2018
lol, definitely the right thread. I remember seeing someone talk about Ellie(I think that is the sister's name) being in a relationship with someone else in the game and that she throws herself at the MC and that you can't turn her down or something along those lines. If this is the case I will have to take a pass on this because I'm not into sharing.
There are some hints that Ellie has done some fooling around with her best friend Jada. But both are characters you can or will have a relationship with and right now there is no hint about them still doing it. And she kind of throws herself at MC because she always loved him, not because she's cheap or they're just so irresistable.

Awwjammit

Apr 23, 2019
So Ellie is definitely my favorite (and I believe most here agree on that), but Jada is right there in a close second place. Therefore I'm not so patiently awaiting this next update, and trying not to curse recreation too badly for that massive cliffhanger we were left with.

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
You are pure evil indeed XD. Amazing game, it really hooks you in, and it does it really fast. Few minutes into the story (as male MC, havent tried female yet) and i was booming with curiosity. Can't wait to see how the story unfolds.

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
So is the MC's personality ever going to become consistent or is what we have what we get? Also can we turn down doing anything with Rachel or are we forced to do stuff with her as well as with Ellie? Last but not least, I seem to have a different idea of sharing than some that have replied to my posts about this game, as it seems that Ellie and Jada are still doing stuff together and that Rachel is dating some women. I have a lot of other issues with the story mostly with the MC being so passive and just plain dumb, but that seems to be the norm unfortunately.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So is the MC's personality ever going to become consistent or is what we have what we get? Also can we turn down doing anything with Rachel or are we forced to do stuff with her as well as with Ellie? Last but not least, I seem to have a different idea of sharing than some that have replied to my posts about this game, as it seems that Ellie and Jada are still doing stuff together and that Rachel is dating some women. I have a lot of other issues with the story mostly with the MC being so passive and just plain dumb, but that seems to be the norm unfortunately.
Welp, looks like this isn't a game for you, sorry to hear that. And yes, looks like you have a different idea of sharing then other people.

4.40 star(s) 199 Votes