ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
1: But not always :p
2: You did it in the other threads :p
3: I know, I have shitty internet myself :( I just don't like the idea of my HQ render getting low quality. I do compress them already, but to a point where it's not visible. It's something else for Nya and WS (for WS I used a custom version of Bas'es cruncher btw :) )

Thx btw, next update will make up for the ending ;)
and fu corona-chan! It's time she get layed! xD
In some games the compressed version is necessary. Look for example Anna:Exciting Affection, It is now in 6GB. A new update gives you like 4 new scenes, and you need to download all the 6GB again. Besides, it is in the rpgm engine, which is slow as hell, so I prefer to play the renpy compressed version. I play the original version in the most of the games, included yours, but sometimes is not worth it.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
In some games the compressed version is necessary. Look for example Anna:Exciting Affection, It is now in 6GB. A new update gives you like 4 new scenes, and you need to download all the 6GB again. Besides, it is in the rpgm engine, which is slow as hell, so I prefer to play the renpy compressed version. I play the original version in the most of the games, included yours, but sometimes is not worth it.
I know that of course, as I said, I have shitty internet myself^^
I haven't played A:EA, but I take a wild guess: He's probably using .png files which bloat the overall filesize. A lot of devs do that actually, some don't know better, others think that compression means quality loss, which is mostly true, but you can compress without visible quality loss, which is what I do. Sometimes it helps to give the dev a hint^^

Peh

Apr 23, 2018
Hm

Really promising game. One of the few, where I actually prefer playing female character too. Not that ones with a choice seem that common, from the ones I've tried at least. Ellie is quite adorable, and easy to like. Also the scenes with the bitchy shrink are quite exciting. Not that fond of Jada but shes not bad either.

However... one thing, I can say I REALLY don't like much, is how tame mc is towards Rachel despite her having been an incredible cunt to mc and essentially ruining her childhood (or at the very least being a pretty huge part of why it was ruined). Quite irritating to see mc just casually accepting her constant "hons" and other crap like everything is right as rain, after she just apologized couple of times. AND given that she lives in a house that essentially belongs to mc apparently, no she gets no points whatsoever for, "allowing" mc back to her old room either.

In short - I'd prefer more options to tell her, very matter of factly to go fuck herself. I don't want my mc to fuck her, let alone forgive her. She has no real reason to be anything, beyond barely cordial, for Ellie's sake (when she is around).

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Hm

Really promising game. One of the few, where I actually prefer playing female character too. Not that ones with a choice seem that common, from the ones I've tried at least. Ellie is quite adorable, and easy to like. Also the scenes with the bitchy shrink are quite exciting. Not that fond of Jada but shes not bad either.

However... one thing, I can say I REALLY don't like much, is how tame mc is towards Rachel despite her having been an incredible cunt to mc and essentially ruining her childhood (or at the very least being a pretty huge part of why it was ruined). Quite irritating to see mc just casually accepting her constant "hons" and other crap like everything is right as rain, after she just apologized couple of times. AND given that she lives in a house that essentially belongs to mc apparently, no she gets no points whatsoever for, "allowing" mc back to her old room either.

In short - I'd prefer more options to tell her, very matter of factly to go fuck herself. I don't want my mc to fuck her, let alone forgive her. She has no real reason to be anything, beyond barely cordial, for Ellie's sake (when she is around).
First of all: Thanks for your feedback :)
The problem with Rachel is that there are two sides of people, one group wants the MC to be more friendly and forgiving with her, the other group goes more into the direction you mentioned. I'm trying to find a middle way, and also give the chance to push it in both directions, but I can't go into two extreme opposites without making extra scenes for both, and there's also MC's personality which wouldn't both extremes.
Next update has a choice though, that could possibly please all sides (to a degree).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
....In short - I'd prefer more options to tell her, very matter of factly to go fuck herself. I don't want my mc to fuck her, let alone forgive her. She has no real reason to be anything, beyond barely cordial, for Ellie's sake (when she is around).
My mc is not one-sided-minded, he firmly believes in forgiveness and all that shit..and he is very interested in relation, including fucking and all, with hot chick such as Rachel is:p
And Im glad recreation thinks similar, so there definitely will be a few (or more than few) hot "interactions" with her.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Was playing with a few settings while working on a scene. It differs too much from the game's artstyle, but I felt like posting it, so the time I spend on it wasn't wasted.
It wasn't wasted anyway, since I learned some nice tricks ^^

htfdhfdrh.png

Last edited:

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
Ok, so I'm trying to find out if I'll be interested in this VN, but so far I can't seem to get a clear enough picture so I'll just ask and see if someone is bored enough to answer me. I remember seeing a comment mention that the sex is just for the sake of sex and that most if not all of the characters have sex with others besides the MC, so I guess I have two questions.

One: Does the cast have sex just for the sake of sex?

Two: What is the point of this story if the first question is true?

Not trying to attack the game or Dev just trying to see if this VN is something I'd be interested in reading.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I remember seeing a comment mention that the sex is just for the sake of sex and that most if not all of the characters have sex with others besides the MC, so I guess I have two questions.

One: Does the cast have sex just for the sake of sex?

Two: What is the point of this story if the first question is true?
That couldn't be further than the truth :unsure: There is a story and the sex happens within the narrative boundaries of said story. The characters are focused on the MC and not on everyone else's dick than yours.

So either you've been cruelly misinformed or you've just posted in the wrong thread. In both case, welcome to Bad Memories, take a seat, enjoy Ellie the ride :D

LordSinner

Feb 11, 2018
lol, definitely the right thread. I remember seeing someone talk about Ellie(I think that is the sister's name) being in a relationship with someone else in the game and that she throws herself at the MC and that you can't turn her down or something along those lines. If this is the case I will have to take a pass on this because I'm not into sharing.
That couldn't be further than the truth :unsure: There is a story and the sex happens within the narrative boundaries of said story. The characters are focused on the MC and not on everyone else's dick than yours.

So either you've been cruelly misinformed or you've just posted in the wrong thread. In both case, welcome to Bad Memories, take a seat, enjoy Ellie the ride :D

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes