Brother Lui

Jan 15, 2019
Just my thoughts the best timing update it depends on you as developer to been happy to create and not to start feeling as chore or because the people demand. I believe in order not to get burned out and have an unfinished game you really must enjoy it so in the end what makes you happy matters.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
There were times when basically everyone released every month... I wasn't really able to push updates out that fast from the beginning.
Well, I know some of the devs started to burn out. I heard that much, but I didn't really know that 3-4 months is normal now^^
Can attest to the burn out!

Real life contributed as well, but trying to get things done in the month time frame fucks you up, and even then I didn't actually make the month deadline. It was usually over a month when it was done ha!

After that couldn't even manage a 3-4 month release, it stretched out to 6+ months....and then finally on-hold lol

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Can attest to the burn out!

Real life contributed as well, but trying to get things done in the month time frame fucks you up, and even then I didn't actually make the month deadline. It was usually over a month when it was done ha!

After that couldn't even manage a 3-4 month release, it stretched out to 6+ months....and then finally on-hold lol
It's never easy, a lot of things can go wrong. Lack of inspiration, writers block, rl issues, rl work, family... a lot of things can contribute to not being able to make a release date, if you're new to development it's also easy to misjudge the workload.

Feb 23, 2019
It's never easy, a lot of things can go wrong. Lack of inspiration, writers block, rl issues, rl work, family... a lot of things can contribute to not being able to make a release date, if you're new to development it's also easy to misjudge the workload.
dont worry about taking too long, quality over quantity and this is one the best on the site

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I have good memories of this game. I played the last update when it came out, time ago. I still remember it with a bit of nostalgia.

*just a little joke. :)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I love this game and i don't want to sound like an inpatient asshole but get the fucking update done already, or the whip comes out :p
I have good memories of this game. I played the last update when it came out, time ago. I still remember it with a bit of nostalgia.

*just a little joke. :)
*adding two more weeks, looks like I'll have some holidays :p

recreation do you plan on doing tongue kissing animations? Ellie is clearly skilled with hers
Maybe^^

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Don't know if I should feel relieved the long term plan of the game exists since we arrive near the half of it or sad because there will be an end to Ellie and Jada cuteness. Probably a bit of both.
Well I can sooth your pain a bit lol: The ending was one of the first parts I've written down AND there's still "Rachels Story" coming after the main game is finished ;)

4.40 star(s) 201 Votes