recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Anyone else having problems installing the APKs? Each of them fails for no obvious reasons.
If that happens you might not have enough space (you need a lot more then the actual apk is), or it is a bug some others had too. If that's the case, backup your save files and delete the previous version, then install the new version.
Save file location: SD(or internal):/Android/data/bad.memories/files/saves/

got stuck at day 8 morning. can any one help?
What do you mean with "got stuck"? I need a bit more information to be able to help you.

Reactions: custal and Ghostly

custal

Apr 17, 2020
Yeah, thought so, but nah, 10Gb free should be more than enough.

NB: delete/install did the trick. Still no idea what went wrong, but thanks a lot anyway. Looking forward to the update.

Reactions: recreation

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Shit really wish I was good at typing and reviewing ffs :( Just the least I could do as not in a position to donate anything due to being out of work on sick. But appreciate the work put into this VN and hopefully leaving a review should help. Anyway will be back for the next update and thanks again for sharing :) (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm glad no one asked me how i knew about that ( lube ) ( superglue ) thing that would have been embarrassing thing :oops:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Last time I gave up, but this is frustrating. I can't do anything and don't see a walkthrough. No one is home, nothing in my room, bathroom, kitchen, living room or Ellie's room, can't go in Rachel's room and can't go to town, the company or school.

Has been going on at least the last two updates, maybe more. Didn't see it mentioned that a new game was required, but that's always a possibility. Any help? Thanks!!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
really too short ...
If you played through all the content of the update its far from short. I mean sure it always feels to short if you like a game, but if you actually really think that it is too short, start rendering and see how much time it takes to get this kind of renders and animations. Then we talk about the short again.

svvaga

Aug 23, 2019
game over after jada comes home. it's normal ? i mean its the end of the uptade ?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes