recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Last time I gave up, but this is frustrating. I can't do anything and don't see a walkthrough. No one is home, nothing in my room, bathroom, kitchen, living room or Ellie's room, can't go in Rachel's room and can't go to town, the company or school.

Has been going on at least the last two updates, maybe more. Didn't see it mentioned that a new game was required, but that's always a possibility. Any help? Thanks!!
I mentioned after the release of 0.3 that you have to start a new game, otherwise some variables won't be triggered and you'll miss a lot of scenes.

game over after jada comes home. it's normal ?
If it's day 8, then yes. If it's not day 8, then no, see above.

Next time Avaron1974 ;)

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So I wake up after pushing Ellie under the blanket, then it tells me I need to take a walk but won't let me leave the house , then I call the coffee girl, plan to meet up with her and then it ports me right back to the morning where I need to push Ellie under the blanket. After the second time I play through this after the code and "i need a walk" it lets me leave the house and then lets me play on?

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
So I wake up after pushing Ellie under the blanket, then it tells me I need to take a walk but won't let me leave the house , then I call the coffee girl, plan to meet up with her and then it ports me right back to the morning where I need to push Ellie under the blanket. After the second time I play through this after the code and "i need a walk" it lets me leave the house and then lets me play on?
can you post your save file?

Reactions: Ghostly

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Well all I am going to say is that I loved the update :) I get this feeling that "precious" could be jada's mom but time will tell :unsure:
I'm thinking the same -- which doubles up Jada's kink if you're playing the female protagonist route. It could explain Rachel's bias if she's been listening to Jada's mom's version of events.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: recreation

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
Great update overall! 2 sexy times with Jada, it's a fun time. also, it's great to see new main menu, and improvement to navigation (although I still hate that style overall). Now, who could our mysterious woman be?

Last edited:

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I think I messed up. the Meu is not showing. I just changed preferences to show lower line spacing and smaller text size and no text box. Now I can't do anything. Can anyone help. I even tried to delete the game and re-extract it and run but the similar problem is there.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Here is the save file i used prior to the above issue. To add to it, the coffee girl visit did not happen. when i was allowed out of the house i had an option to follow Katherine or go inside where the guy was working the shop
Okay, I did a few tests, and there's a variable that won't change with your save file, even though it's triggered correctly. If you have a save file from before the scene, try that one, if not, I can only recommend you to start a new game (you can activate "skip all" in preferences).

I think I messed up. the Meu is not showing. I just changed preferences to show lower line spacing and smaller text size and no text box. Now I can't do anything. Can anyone help. I even tried to delete the game and re-extract it and run but the similar problem is there.
I never had that happening, nor did anyone report something like that so far :unsure:
Try Shift + A, and reduce line spacing again, hope that helps.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Hmm... ok I must clearly have did something wrong, I see the thread raving about the glorious update but for my playthrough it was about 10min tops, a memory lane scene with Katie and no lewd scene at all... Either I did something very strange to my game or we did play very different updates :/ guessing I´ll have to replay from scratch again then

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Hmm... ok I must clearly have did something wrong, I see the thread raving about the glorious update but for my playthrough it was about 10min tops, a memory lane scene with Katie and no lewd scene at all... Either I did something very strange to my game or we did play very different updates :/ guessing I´ll have to replay from scratch again then
This update is Jada update. All lewd scene in this update is with Jada. Btw Jada's skin in this update is a bit too shiny or something.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes