Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
I like the game. Buuuut, I think we could do without alternate views. It doubles the work for the same scene and I'm satisfied with the first person view, except for the kisses. Kissing always looks better in third person. And having the story progress more vs more versions of same sex scenes would be appreciated by me. And impregnation of course lol. Anyways, great update as always.

Oct 22, 2017
OK. Thanks very much for the reply. I really like the game and can live with using the H key. I like the Indian-looking girl who works at Atomics. Can't wait to see more of her. Keep up the good work.
You don't need to press 'H' - you can simply turn off the white background in the preferences.

Reactions: recreation

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This was another enjoyable update and I have to say I'm constantly surprised with how Katherine's story is turning out that was quite the twist that I wasn't expecting nice to see we are making some progress with her. I'm very intrigued to learn more about this woman Rachel has been talking to I wonder why she is so secretive about it a lot more going on there and I hope we find out soon.
Yes but I am worried about MC's memory, is it early onset Alzheimer's or has the MC repressed every childhood memory ever?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I like the game. Buuuut, I think we could do without alternate views. It doubles the work for the same scene and I'm satisfied with the first person view, except for the kisses. Kissing always looks better in third person. And having the story progress more vs more versions of same sex scenes would be appreciated by me. And impregnation of course lol. Anyways, great update as always.
Now we could not. People have different tastes and like different views. Its not only made for one persons taste alone.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Repressed makes sense. Abusive childhood and the name of the game would point to that. Not a shift delete, just a delete to the recycle bin (subconscious memory).

Wtf am I even talking. Heat wave, aircon needed.
Oh I get the repressed memory thing, I am unfortunately familiar with that shit. Just feel like it would be nice if the MC at least met one person that he knew prior to leaving and actually remembered them. He must have had friends or classmates that he remembered, I doubt anyone can forget everyone they know.

whyyousnow

Apr 16, 2020
I changed the font size and now all menus have disappeared? I'm locked out of everything including settings now to try and change back. Will most likely need to wipe everything and get a fresh install now?

Update: Was able to fix it but be careful atm if you mess with text size/line spacing.

Reactions: recreation

metalspace

Jun 30, 2018
Oh I get the repressed memory thing, I am unfortunately familiar with that shit. Just feel like it would be nice if the MC at least met one person that he knew prior to leaving and actually remembered them. He must have had friends or classmates that he remembered, I doubt anyone can forget everyone they know.
First up, sorry about your experience. Secondly, MC was away for like 6 or 8 years (guess I have bad memory), and people can change a lot in that time frame. So she didn't recognise Ellie which makes sense since Ellie grew up and also Katie, whom she had a short af encounter with. Maybe in the future there will be a character or two, who were close to the MC whom she still remembers (Johnson, is an example). Rec can probably hint at that. I wouldn't say no to more hot LIs. Yay!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
First up, sorry about your experience. Secondly, MC was away for like 6 or 8 years (guess I have bad memory), and people can change a lot in that time frame. So she didn't recognise Ellie which makes sense since Ellie grew up and also Katie, whom she had a short af encounter with. Maybe in the future there will be a character or two, who were close to the MC whom she still remembers (Johnson, is an example). Rec can probably hint at that. I wouldn't say to no to more hot LIs. Yay!
Thank you. :love:

True, I know my experience doesn't mean everyone has the same experiences just seems like, besides Johnson, everyone is either a new person or a forgotten person. There must be someone else that the MC knows and remembers? Though I like the LI we have now I am always ready to see more. Though no one will compare to the hot redhead :)

Reactions: metalspace

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I changed the font size and now all menus have disappeared? I'm locked out of everything including settings now to try and change back. Will most likely need to wipe everything and get a fresh install now?

Update: Was able to fix it but be careful atm if you mess with text size/line spacing.
Yeah I should've expected that with line spacing, it's not screen size specific, so you can easily overdo it on smaller screens :(

True, I know my experience doesn't mean everyone has the same experiences just seems like, besides Johnson, everyone is either a new person or a forgotten person. There must be someone else that the MC knows and remembers? Though I like the LI we have now I am always ready to see more. Though no one will compare to the hot redhead :)
MC also recognises Rachel on first sight and remembers different locations :p

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'm really enjoying playing the game as a female MC. Even if I can't impregnate all the girls. There's a few lines that should say bitch instead of bastard but otherwise really great. Hands are now always female.

Story is great and the renders are high quality. Animations are getting better

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019

It seems he was what you'd call a "problem youth". Those type of people back in the day usually hung out with the same crowd if they did at all, so I guess his old friends would be troublemakers. I doubt he'd want to meet those now willingly, unless they turned a new leaf as well.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It seems he was what you'd call a "problem youth". Those type of people back in the day usually hung out with the same crowd if they did at all, so I guess his old friends would be troublemakers. I doubt he'd want to meet those now willingly, unless they turned a new leaf as well.
True, true. Problem youth's do run in transient and short-lived crowds usually. But what about a neighbor or teacher or some other hot milf we can add to this wonderful group? LOL

dreganastra

Oct 21, 2018
I've run into an issue with the animations where it'll play for a few seconds and then hard lock until ctrl alt del. I haven't seen anyone else reporting, is it a lone issue with just me somehow? cuz that'd make me super sad.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
True, true. Problem youth's do run in transient and short-lived crowds usually. But what about a neighbor or teacher or some other hot milf we can add to this wonderful group? LOL
There's only a few who's willing to deal/not to give up on these children on a long term. Surely it could be a possibility, but it's very slim. Though Elaine mentioned that the one she was talking on the phone is someone that the MC knows already, and unless it's Jada's mom or one of the two new co-workers, it's got to be a former acquaintance.

Reactions: MrFriendly

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I've run into an issue with the animations where it'll play for a few seconds and then hard lock until ctrl alt del. I haven't seen anyone else reporting, is it a lone issue with just me somehow? cuz that'd make me super sad.
No reports so far. What device are you using? Renpy can be surprisingly hardware demanding.

4.40 star(s) 198 Votes