blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
I feel the same, you would think that male MC makes more sense with all the backstory of fighting as a kid, it still feels more right as Fem MC, cant say exactly why though.
i think it feels right because being male or female mc is an option, and it is done right. i think done so well, that after playing this game, i look at some others and go, "why couldn't they do this too?"

with some dialog tweaks, minor splitting and only duplicating renders when necessary (very very minimal seeing of your MC also helps), a clever dev can definitely make it feel like there is MUCH more content or replayability or choice then there actually is, without padding with grinding and points, or without empty world sandbox freeroam with time segments (ugh). one of the things i also loved about Our Fate (rip :() was this kind of approach. you make choices, they sorta change things, but.. not really. its still the same story. on rails, but more gentle. :LOL:

leave the "real choices", infinitely multiplying splitting pathing out of controlness to big teams, and when you're solo or hobbying, just do something solid and do it well. i'd rather see a good game with a good story and finished, not yet another burned out dev or abandoned game.

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Which is why I said the game is good and didn't request a change, just gave my opinion on it. Just as you can give yours mate
Its all nice with opinions but its not only about that, many scenes wouldn't work solely in pov. Take the BJ in the car or playing with jadas pussy on the bed for example, you'd only see hair and nothing more. ;)

Reactions: recreation

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
pc. I have a pretty good rig so I don't think it's that. dang if it's isolated that probably means it's a unique weird hiccup that'll be hard to pin down :( which SUCKS cuz I'm liking this game alot.
Ok I don't know why this worked, but I unplugged my xbox 360 controller from the usb and it worked suddenly! so weird, but I get to play now so :D
Weird, I have my 360 controller plugged in too... maybe it was just a system hiccup, or a driver issue or whatever.
Great that it's sorted :)

anyone else having trouble installing the android update?
backup your save files and delete the previous version, then install the new version, start the game once, make a save, quit and copy the old save files over.
Save file location: SD(or internal):/Android/data/bad.memories/files/saves/

is the tag incest ingame or is it a mod???
no mod.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
Weird, I have my 360 controller plugged in too... maybe it was just a system hiccup, or a driver issue or whatever.
Great that it's sorted :)

backup your save files and delete the previous version, then install the new version, start the game once, make a save, quit and copy the old save files over.
Save file location: SD(or internal):/Android/data/bad.memories/files/saves/

no mod.
thx :) kinda was confused but I only played the .2 version lol

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The toilet paper must of had sex on the way home as they went from 10 packs to 16 packs. Her shirt should of said mommy's little girl to fit in better with her and the FC's relationship.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
The toilet paper must of had sex on the way home as they went from 10 packs to 16 packs. Her shirt should of said mommy's little girl to fit in better with her and the FC's relationship.
it's actually 8 packs, but the packs look like one pack is two packs (I didn't find a better asset)^^
and yes, I thought about changing the text on the shirt actually, but that would've been too much work/too many render to do twice. Now that you mention it, I actually wanted to include a short line from feMC regarding the shirt... and forgot about it >_>

Reactions: afterlights
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes