Jun 7, 2018
Enjoying the game..interesting story, excited to see where it goes.. Understand the constraints of time/money etc but wish the game branched more, especially with Ellie; like instead of getting an end game by refusing her, we could see how been distant/indifferent to he effects her, while we interact with others.

Reactions: paxtn

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Saves on PC not loading, but it seems only for me, any idea why anyone?
Did you try autosaves/quicksaves or even older saves?

Add a Gym. My mc likes Fit body. & Convert game to a fully free roam game from the current condition of partially open world
Very unique idea, I can't think of a game that has that kind of content, but sorry I'll pass. The game was never meant to be fully open world, and I'm not going to change it ;)

dreganastra

Oct 21, 2018
Did you try autosaves/quicksaves or even older saves?

Very unique idea, I can't think of a game that has that kind of content, but sorry I'll pass. The game was never meant to be fully open world, and I'm not going to change it ;)
luckily I'm pretty sure if somebody wants that kinda game there are over 3497 of those exact type on this site alone :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
darth_hiruma

I have never had a problem in grind fest type games simply because renpy games have unren/enable game renpy to allow you to open the games console and edit values and unity has cheat engine to search for values and some you can edit the save files in notepad or use saveeditonline.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
darth_hiruma

I have never had a problem in grind fest type games simply because renpy games have unren/enable game renpy to allow you to open the games console and edit values and unity has cheat engine to search for values and some you can edit the save files in notepad or use saveeditonline.
I didn't know at that time. Sure cheat help me much but I still don't like grind fest.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Just wanted to take a moment and say that you do kissing renders really well. Both Jada and Ellie got some love in this update. I really liked the Katie parts too, and it seems that she may actually like the mc way more than she lets on. Still extremly wary of Rachel, I think I'll keep her at arm's length, the other girls are much much cuter (and seemingly less shady).

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
The game is really cool so far.
the update wasn't that big, but it was incredibly well done. I really enjoyed playing it. I'm really looking forward to the next update. currently it looks like there is nothing in the way of a threesome with Jada and Ellie ;-).

for the upcoming story I would like Jada to wear her motorcycle combi again, or something else made of leather.
With Jada, you might be able to do a little role play in a clothing store in a changing room in the future.

I also found Ellie super cute with her cat outfit and it would be cool if she would wear it again, or even a catsuit and by the way Ellies freckles are so danm cute. Maybe it would be nice to see Jada and Ellie having a small party at home and dancing wildly with others.

these are just suggestions for the future and i would be happy if you could maybe incorporate something like that.

The text comes from the Google translator because I don't speak English very well, but I hope you could still understand me a little ;-).

please keep it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: recreation

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Loved this update...Love this game... Ellie is as cute as a button...Jada...is Jada, Katherine is a bit strange, but in a good way. Have not figured out the Rachael yet.

The MC...I have a love hate relationship with him. I understand his anger towards Rachael and the bitchiness towards Katherine, but his reaction to them is a bit over the top for me. His actions with Katherine and Racheal are borderline sexual assault. I'm also not a fan of drugging people or messing with their medication for your benefit.

Dev, please do not take this as anything against your writing. I don't want you to change a thing.
Just my own thoughts on the morally grey character of the MC.

I know some people have a domination kink and maybe that is how it works in that circles, but for me he sometimes steps over the line. (Again, just my murmurings, not advocate to change anything. I love flawed characters.)

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
GREAT GAME.
Just one request if i may have to, totally into the way relationship is developing between MC and Rachel, you guys did a really good job in portraying why was mc being cold with her and believe me if i was him i would have done same thing, been even more meaner to her but i have to say that doing things with her after she drugged out will be last thing on my list. On one hand MC says his father was asshole and complete jerk, but on other hand he is being not less of a one.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
How long did Rachel live with the MC's father? If it's longer than 7 years in the US that's grounds for a common law marriage. The house wouldn't be the mc's, it would be Rachel's.

...Unless this game took place where it would not be valid such as California, Utah, New Hampshire, or Alabama...

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Still extremly wary of Rachel, I think I'll keep her at arm's length, the other girls are much much cuter (and seemingly less shady).
Agreed. Any choice with her demands a save. If "Precious" is, indeed, Jada's mom, and you've been convincing about Jada's interest in Rachel, a start of that relationship could bridge their problems. Plus, distracting Rachel frees up your attention to Ellie.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i completed the update and it was fantastic. I'm tell you the FMC route is the only one that matters(to me anyways). If not for Rachel and my strong desire to bend this woman over and give her some D, god that ass on her, i might not even touch the male route and this is coming from a straight male.

I've said it before but it's rare for me to actually enjoy female protags because most FMC games(that I've tried atleast) end up being rape sims, slut sims, ntr smut with blackmail sprinkled in somewhere or the lesbian stuff seemed too forced for my taste.

This is probably one of maybe about 3 FMC games with a good story that i actually enjoyed so keep up the good work.

4.40 star(s) 200 Votes