Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
I really like this game, excellent renders and the story setting is great. I feel like the writing and character motivations could be a little more fleshed out, but that's just me being picky. Keep up the good work Recreation.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Amazing job, thank you recreation ! But what bothers me is... the height of characters. Or even the seize. What do I mean: in a lot of scenes we see that Jada (for example) is smaller than MC. But in sex scenes they are similar. So I have a question: do all characters have a similar height and seize?
Why I have thoughts about it - because of "mommy". To make it work MC should seem at least older than Jada, no? It's not relevant to quality of the game, but, you know, I just have to say about it. :)

Reactions: recreation

nod24

May 4, 2017
I repeat what I said earlier - NTR does not excite me. Especially when the author pokes dick in your face, with dick animation and from different angles.
History is clearly bogged down in variability. Of the events - only the scene of the move of a sister's friend. Too many characters and branches in which the author is already poorly oriented.
So, for example, I had a remark that my mother measured that I sleep in the same bed with my sister. Although, in my line, she did not even know about it.
And this is only the beginning.

D

Deleted member 1191611

Which option is better ? Push jada out of the bed or hide Ellie ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I repeat what I said earlier - NTR does not excite me. Especially when the author pokes dick in your face, with dick animation and from different angles.
History is clearly bogged down in variability. Of the events - only the scene of the move of a sister's friend. Too many characters and branches in which the author is already poorly oriented.
So, for example, I had a remark that my mother measured that I sleep in the same bed with my sister. Although, in my line, she did not even know about it.
A few things...

There are no other men so where the ntr and dick poking comes from I have no idea.

There are only a handful of characters so where all those branches are you talk about I have no idea.

Lastly, she isn't the MC's mother. She was the girlfriend of the MC's dad. She is only Ellie's mother.

Clearly this is not the game for you. Your complaints barely have any ground.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Amazing job, thank you recreation ! But what bothers me is... the height of characters. Or even the seize. What do I mean: in a lot of scenes we see that Jada (for example) is smaller than MC. But in sex scenes they are similar. So I have a question: do all characters have a similar height and seize?
Why I have thoughts about it - because of "mommy". To make it work MC should seem at least older than Jada, no? It's not relevant to quality of the game, but, you know, I just have to say about it. :)
MC is taller then all of them, during the sex scene with Jada, she sits on MC's lap, that's why it looks like as if they have the same height. I can't think of any other scene where some of the girls is on the same height.

Sorry man, I have no idea what you're talking about :unsure:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
So you mean dick animation is considered NTR? Even it's MC dick? I would've understood if you said gay because some think see dick=gay.

nod24

May 4, 2017
So you mean dick animation is considered NTR? Even it's MC dick? I would've understood if you said gay because some think see dick=gay.
it's a hyperbole. I really do not like it when the author, instead of the plot, works on different angles of observing the fuck.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
There are only a few male characters in the game the MC if you pick male the dick with the badge and the police chief or whoever it was that you met at the police station. MC's not gay so no one will be sticking their dick in his face and MC for once doesn't have a horse cock so his dick will not be sticking in his face.

FC doesn't want anything to do with dicks so there will be no dick in her face and I have a feeling if someone tried they'd end up losing what little dick they had.

For me Rachel is the MC's mother and Ellie is her sister as I always edit out anything that says otherwise in these games and add my own text when needed.

I see nothing wrong with having different angles to switch between during sex scenes as it adds variety and you can see the scene from a different angle and many times one is always better then the other.

If you don't like switching to different angles then don't click the button end of story.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes