Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
Now we could not. People have different tastes and like different views. Its not only made for one persons taste alone.
Which is why I said the game is good and didn't request a change, just gave my opinion on it. Just as you can give yours mate

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Nice solid update, some good work on the animations!

Although the MC and Jada might want to get tested after fucking in that motel room, hope they aren't itching when we see them again :unsure:

Looking forward to the next update that will certainly be out next week :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

dreganastra

Oct 21, 2018
No reports so far. What device are you using? Renpy can be surprisingly hardware demanding.
pc. I have a pretty good rig so I don't think it's that. dang if it's isolated that probably means it's a unique weird hiccup that'll be hard to pin down :( which SUCKS cuz I'm liking this game alot.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I like the game. Buuuut, I think we could do without alternate views. It doubles the work for the same scene and I'm satisfied with the first person view, except for the kisses. Kissing always looks better in third person. And having the story progress more vs more versions of same sex scenes would be appreciated by me. And impregnation of course lol. Anyways, great update as always.
I always change between the views. In many cases, I prefer the alternate view, and am grateful that the dev is providing them.

Enjoyed the update, especially the scene with Katie. Wonder way other things he has repressed or forgotten, and if they have anything to do with Ellie.
Is Rachel attracted to the MC, and is she jealous of Jada and Ellie? I though her reaction about the MC sleeping with Jade and then later, Ellie, was a bit strange. Then there was her question after taking the pill.

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
I like the alternate view because the female MC is hot. Third-person-view of her and Jada at Jada's apartment was **smacks lips** so choice!

TheFonze

Aug 3, 2018
Really nice addition. Thank you. Ellie’s my girl, but Jada is a lot of fun too. Loving the alternate views. I know it will be quite some time for the next episode, but can’t wait.

dreganastra

Oct 21, 2018
pc. I have a pretty good rig so I don't think it's that. dang if it's isolated that probably means it's a unique weird hiccup that'll be hard to pin down :( which SUCKS cuz I'm liking this game alot.
Ok I don't know why this worked, but I unplugged my xbox 360 controller from the usb and it worked suddenly! so weird, but I get to play now so :D

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes