eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Damn, I really like this game! The only problem is that no matter how much content an update might have, it will always feel short. It's so good that it leaves you craving for more. Ok, now I have to find something bad to say... I don't know... Rachel needs a new bra or something?

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

Macalion74

Mar 29, 2020
BM are one of Best game i have Played and i have try alots of NV games, but i wish we can get some af The Main Mc´s Backstory, so we know why he Left the House.. and ja Jada are Cute But i´m More for Ellie. love red heads

:p

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
So which girls are your favorites, folks?
Me, I gotta go with Ellie, ofc, and Katherine. I just really like Katherine, and I wanna see more of her fleshed out.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Wait there was a MC/Jada scene in the motel? How'd I miss that?! Was that like FMC only or something?
Yes, there was the scene for a male MC.
The day after both Jada and Ellie are in your bed, you get a phone call from Jada while working on your laptop and you visit the motel (which causes you to ask Rachel if she can move in) and have sex while there

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Yes, there was the scene for a male MC.
The day after both Jada and Ellie are in your bed, you get a phone call from Jada while working on your laptop and you visit the motel (which causes you to ask Rachel if she can move in) and have sex while there
Well huh. There was no sex in the motel for me. I must have gotten myself off a Jada path somewhere. Guess I'll start a new game and see where I went askew.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
First of all: Thx everyone :)

How often is the development cycle?

Wanna know if I should play the game now or wait a little longer for a richer experience.
Mr Francis York Morgan, look into your coffee, it will tell you that updates take about 3 months, but there's enough content. For me, a 0.5 means about half the game is done.

known bugs, recreation?

after autosave:
View attachment 661386

boob not round:
View attachment 661385
:unsure: the first one might be because of line spacing, I'm not sure, haven't seen it before.
The second one is just how the render came out, and me thinking that "well sometimes clothes do weird stuff"^^
But seriously, that shirt is just a pain, it looks good, but it's not well made :(

So which girls are your favorites, folks?
Me, I gotta go with Ellie, ofc, and Katherine. I just really like Katherine, and I wanna see more of her fleshed out.
Hanna :)

Well huh. There was no sex in the motel for me. I must have gotten myself off a Jada path somewhere. Guess I'll start a new game and see where I went askew.
Maybe you got the bug from 0.3 where you had to start a new game to see all content, but yeah, it could also just be some wrong choices.

Jonny Skull

Aug 7, 2017
Maybe you got the bug from 0.3 where you had to start a new game to see all content, but yeah, it could also just be some wrong choices.
Heh I just did a quick run through from the start and it looks like it was because I didn't kiss Jada when she showed up on her bike. Guess I won't be so stingy with the tongue action from now on. ;)

Love the game BTW.

Apr 11, 2020
I got that bug too so I was come here and riot because I thought you lied to me about all those animation being added in this new update.:p
Good thing I checked the game folder to see if there are new animation before doing anything stupid.:geek:

• Haha

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
"You know her"

Who is she? is she that barista? or Katherine? or maybe someone from MC office. We don't know but i think it's most probably kat because she's a therapist and she might be the one giving her those "magical tablets".

Whoever it may be, i can't wait for V.6!

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
This is the first time I've seen this game, the renders on it are fantastic. How often roughly does the dev release new builds?

terror100

Oct 12, 2017
quick question when do you expect to release 0.6.0?
and i don't mean a date but 1 month, 3 months, end of summer?

tinytinayolo

Sep 10, 2018
View attachment 274537

Overview:
Your childhood was a mess, your mom died when you were a little child, soon your father started drinking and to see woman... differently.
When he found a new girlfirend, things slowly started to get out of hand.
You also changed, you did stupid things, had fights with other kids, trouble in school and with the law, but never crossed "the line".

After your dad died, and things didn't really get better, you left your hometown and swore to never come back.

As time goes by you manage to build a normal life and all the bad memories start to faint and become foggy.
But will it stay that way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated:2020-05-16
Release Date: 2020-05-16
Developer: recreation F95zone - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other game: Nya, Weird shit is going to happen
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - COMPRESSED ANDROID*

Extras: Italian Fan Translation

* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

FAN SIGNATURES
View attachment 272849 View attachment 272851 View attachment 272852 View attachment 272854 View attachment 355337 View attachment 355338 View attachment 355339 View attachment 659100 View attachment 659101 View attachment 659102 View attachment 659103 View attachment 659104 View attachment 659105 View attachment 659106 View attachment 659107 View attachment 659108 View attachment 659109 View attachment 659110 View attachment 659111 View attachment 659112 View attachment 659113 View attachment 659114 View attachment 659115 View attachment 659116
i really liked the update cant wait for the next one keep up the good work.

4.40 star(s) 200 Votes