leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
This developer is a legend, and a bit lazy.
He got his biggest Patreon membership for 20$ and calls it a freak.
And there are some others out there, starting with 5$ and going all the way to 100$ or maybe more.
Respect for not trying to rip off fans as a battle pass in any BR game nowadays just costs 10$

11037AAA

Oct 20, 2018
I dunno if my laptop is just a massive shit but it seems like the newly added animations lag a lot whenever I play them in-game. However, absolutely no problem when I go check it out in the game files. It only happens with the new animations, the Ellie ones from ver 4.0 works just fine.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I dunno if my laptop is just a massive shit but it seems like the newly added animations lag a lot whenever I play them in-game. However, absolutely no problem when I go check it out in the game files. It only happens with the new animations, the Ellie ones from ver 4.0 works just fine.
For me the scenes worked fine in game. Try download again the game.

Reactions: recreation

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Well, just finished the update, Gotta say Jada got a lot of love this update and the creampie was awesome for the second sex scene for her. It gives me hope that on the next sex scene for Ellie that there will be a creampie that i can make a signature for and i can't wait for the next update for that reason. Plus finding out who the ex female lover of Rachel is making me have a feeling that it is gonna be a exciting reveal.

Reactions: recreation

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Has the game change name?
I know i've play this game before... but i don't see it in my DL folder or my games(install) folder?

/edit: Nevermind found it... BM-0.4.0-pc.zip

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I changed the bit depth to get a bit higher quality, maybe thats the reason.
Renpy isn't really good with handling videos, that's why some videos lag even if the video works fine when viewing directly.

Has the game change name?
I know i've play this game before... but i don't see it in my DL folder or my games(install) folder?
Nope, it never changed the name.
Maybe you have bad memories?^^

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Bad Memories [v0.5.1] [recreation] (649 MB rar pc source)
241 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 198 Votes