• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Yeah Gates Motel is def not everyone's cup of tea regarding the kinks, but it's still a well made game with great renders and you have more more choice over the kinks then in BM iirc^^ (it's been a while and I haven't played much)

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Gates Motel is very different from Bad Memories, the environment and the obvious movie reference (very well done btw) give a unique atmosphere to the game. We are however waiting to see what the actual story will be.

Bad Memory is on the contrary based on a quite common theme around here, but with a solid story that we see slowly revealed from the beginning. Both games are enjoyable in their own way.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Ehh...is it possible to not get involved with Rachel sexually? Just like what his dad did to her, what she did to the mc is kinda unforgivable imo and i don't really want anything to do with her if i can help it. If i were to put myself in the mc's situation i probably wouldn't touch Rachel even with a ten foot pole yet he seems totally ok with grabbing her tits. Well if that was the only forced scene involving her then i guess i could just skip through it and keep playing but if things with her continue to escalate without leaving the player a choice then the game probably isn't for me.

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Ehh...is it possible to not get involved with Rachel sexually? Just like what his dad did to her, what she did to the mc is kinda unforgivable imo and i don't really want anything to do with her if i can help it. If i were to put myself in the mc's situation i probably wouldn't touch Rachel even with a ten foot pole yet he seems totally ok with grabbing her tits. Well if that was the only forced scene involving her then i guess i could just skip through it and keep playing but if things with her continue to escalate without leaving the player a choice then the game probably isn't for me.
I've included a choice in the last update, you'll have to go through one more scene thouching her before you get that choice.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i enjoyed this game and loved the fact that we were given to the option to play as a dude or chick
so long as i can still play as a dude when the next update comes out cant wait to play then too and see all the new content

Reactions: recreation

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Only some sound effects for now, I haven't added many yet tho.
Thank you so much for your work on this game.
It would be awesome to even have some basic sound effects for the sex animations sequences(pumping, fleshy sounds, a little bit of female moaning when appropriate maybe etc )

Reactions: recreation
4.40 star(s) 199 Votes