Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ellie's too sweet. Curse my sweet tooth!
Jada's too damn tasty. I like things spicy.
Kat seems to have story (and history) so now it's less of a "bitch just because" and more "bitch because I had to be" sort of case. I think I might like her when she's not in "I hate everyone and everything" mode.
Hannah*'s the coffee shop girl, right? I like her.

The Rachel content never ceases to weird me out. Seems almost dangerously unhinged right now.

*If this is a typo, I'm sorry. It's how I'd spell it and I kinda like names that are also palindromes.

Curiosity: Is this going to be considered complete at 1.0 or is going to go the "Corruption" route which is getting build version 2.00 this month?

Reactions: afterlights

Bubba Zone

Oct 7, 2017
There are people who enjoy the idea of getting raped, or molested by strangers ;)
Edit: I'm talking about fantasy here, not the real thing. Just to make it clear^^
How do I support the game when I cannot even see a way to locate the game site. This game must be finished!

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Curiosity: Is this going to be considered complete at 1.0 or is going to go the "Corruption" route which is getting build version 2.00 this month?
:unsure: this month? What? o_O
No 1.0 means the game is finished, but there's still Rachels story ;)

How do I support the game when I cannot even see a way to locate the game site. This game must be finished!
The game's site is here and on itch.io. If you want to support me, there's patreon or subscribestar ;)

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Hi,
I read a comment from long time ago that says the female protagonist route only has lesbian scenes, is that still true ?

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes