• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
First of all, Rachel is a gem, and Katherine surprised me with her backstory. I'm loving both of them. Story is unique and interesting thanks to the history of flashbacks. Theme fits nicely with the name of the game.

Now I hope there will be a decision to decline the "sister" in the end, I'm hoping there isn't a forced ending. In the bed scene I wanted to reject her but it resulted in a game over, which was not cool.

Also what's up with the point system. Honestly I adore Rachel and like the plot a lot. But I didn't choose the usual manipulative sex freak MC choices that most games want you to take. I knocked her door every time, didn't blackmail and gave the pills like a normal human being. In short, I wanted to forgive and build a new relationship with her. But seeing the walkthrough none of those choices gives any points and the last one even takes some. Later I read in the walkthrough it says "losing points can be good". Some clarification would be nice.

I hope the game won't force MC to corrupt Rachel and go to that kind of relationship. At least an alternative route to more vanilla type will be available.

I hate to see none of the choices matter and MC ends up doing freak shit to corrupt her anyway.

These issues that I have aside, I enjoyed the game a lot. Can't wait to have more Bad Memories, heh.

Last edited:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
First of all, Rachel is a gem, and Katherine surprised me with her backstory. I'm loving both of them. Story is unique and interesting thanks to the history of flashbacks. Theme fits nicely with the name of the game.

Now I hope there will be a decision to decline the "sister" in the end, I'm hoping there isn't a forced ending. In the bed scene I wanted to reject her but it resulted in a game over, which was not cool.

Also what's up with the point system. Honestly I adore Rachel and like the plot a lot. But I didn't choose the usual manipulative sex freak MC choices that most games want you to take. I knocked her door every time, didn't blackmail and gave the pills like a normal human being. In short, I wanted to forgive and build a new relationship with her. But seeing the walkthrough none of those choices gives any points and the last one even takes some. Later I read in the walkthrough it says "losing points can be good". Some clarification would be nice.

I hope the game won't force MC to corrupt Rachel and go to that kind of relationship. At least an alternative route to more vanilla type will be avaible.

I hate to see none of the choices matter and MC ends up doing freak shit to corrupt her anyway.

These issues that I have aside, I enjoyed the game a lot. Can't wait to have more Bad Memories, heh.
I'd say forget about the walkthrough and go with your feeling is the best you can do. The walkthrough isn't a 100% correct and doesn't give you the full picture of the meaning of your choices.
Not getting points can have the same impact as getting points (the same impact, not outcome).
A lot of the choices you do early in the game will only change things much later, some are present in the current (latest) update, but they are very subtle so far.
And don't worry, it sounds like you're on the right track with Rachel for your desired outcome ;)

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Saves are stored in a folder in /game and in app data so you can safely delete the game folder to update.
That's generally true, hence the maybe.

Unless a dev does something unexpected like change the %appdata% save location like the latest Rebirth update. Cue tailspin as players panic about where their saves went & have to work out how to shift them to the new location. Unless you also keep /game/saves in which case no problem arises.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
That's generally true, hence the maybe.

Unless a dev does something unexpected like change the %appdata% save location like the latest Rebirth update. Cue tailspin as players panic about where their saves went & have to work out how to shift them to the new location. Unless you also keep /game/saves in which case no problem arises.
I always keep the game/save folder. every time I finish a game I delete everything except that and then move the [game name] folder into a separate sub folder where I keep all my games. it helps me keep track of the games that I've already played and what the last version I played was, since a lot of the time I like to wait 3-4 updates so that I have more than 15min of new content.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I always keep the game/save folder. every time I finish a game I delete everything except that and then move the [game name] folder into a separate sub folder where I keep all my games. it helps me keep track of the games that I've already played and what the last version I played was, since a lot of the time I like to wait 3-4 updates so that I have more than 15min of new content.
pretty much i do the same thing , when i start a new game tho i usually page down to like page 50 or so before i start ...

Reactions: tigerdiamond

priapicprince

Dec 31, 2018
On a scale from 69 to yes, when will the game functionally endeavor to facilitate the process of transition to optimally sublimate the culmination of its concupiscent trans-dimensional vortex of prurient desires?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.40 star(s) 199 Votes