Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I wander what her first words will be
"Nyeh", she's already said that so we know.

But in all seriousness it could be anything from "pass the butter" to "marry me", although i would ere towards the latter, though i think she may "speak" to some degree with Jada, even if it's as simple as an "hmm" or other wordless verbal communication, it would also be interesting to see how Katie and Ellie communicate during therapy, is it all written?

Reactions: recreation

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Unless a dev does something unexpected like change the %appdata% save location like the latest Rebirth update.
I thought the app data save was basked into renpy?
I always keep the game/save folder. every time I finish a game I delete everything except that and then move the [game name] folder into a separate sub folder where I keep all my games
Why? You've already got the copy in app data ready for you to restart. I don't delete games until the new update/

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Nope, within options.rpy the dev can configure the name of the folder where the saves will be placed, so this can be changed through the course of development (though generally shouldn't be).

Code:
Rebirth ep1:
define config.save_directory = "Vamp-1564412106"

Rebirth ep2:
define config.save_directory = "rebirthep2"

Bad Memories 0.5.2:
define config.save_directory = "BM-1544724770"

Reactions: Hordragg and Krynh

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020

Why? You've already got the copy in app data ready for you to restart. I don't delete games until the new update/
1)Not all of us have unlimited HD/SSD space

2)As stated it helps me keep organized

3)I'm paranoid about losing the saves

4)As other have said, sometime a dev messes with the other save location

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
"Nyeh", she's already said that so we know.

But in all seriousness it could be anything from "pass the butter" to "marry me", although i would ere towards the latter, though i think she may "speak" to some degree with Jada, even if it's as simple as an "hmm" or other wordless verbal communication, it would also be interesting to see how Katie and Ellie communicate during therapy, is it all written?
Knowing Rec .. it will be something like "I like pussy ... cats."

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Really enjoying the game
Actually tried it out cos I was bored and now I'm looking forward to how the story progresses.
Maybe it's just be but I have a sense of foreboding with the direction of the story

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Rachel, that is all. probably my reading comprehension disability, just need more context.
Rachel is the MC's step mother and Ellie's biological mother, she is/was an alcoholic and was extremely abusive to the MC in the past, she also was severely abused herself by the MC's father, including but not limited to: rape and physical beatings, as such Rachel passed the abuse on as a coping mechanism.

It's easy to paint Rachel in a negative light but like everyone else other than Hannah and CJ in this game she has mental baggage the size of Mt. Rushmore, perhaps only superseded by Ellie herself.

Hopefully that gives a decent amount of context and isn't too much in the way of spoilers.

erkper

May 16, 2018
Rachel is the MC's step mother and Ellie's biological mother, she is/was an alcoholic and was extremely abusive to the MC in the past, she also was severely abused herself by the MC's father, including but not limited to: rape and physical beatings, as such Rachel passed the abuse on as a coping mechanism.

It's easy to paint Rachel in a negative light but like everyone else other than Hannah and CJ in this game she has mental baggage the size of Mt. Rushmore, perhaps only superseded by Ellie herself.

Hopefully that gives a decent amount of context and isn't too much in the way of spoilers.
Not stepmother, MC's dad and Rachel were never married. IIRC...

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
So far so good. I don't like that Jada girl. The daughter is def a cutie. But still, I think it's too early for a sex scene with her. Just my opinion. She should be a long wanted tease.

Reactions: HansDampf788

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
i just started playing this and its got me laughing my ass off. First his apartment gets burnt down then he runs into someone from his past then his hotel suddenly becomes booked and let's not mention that there's not 1 apartment for rent anywhere at all.

Too many coincidences for me, i smell something fishy going on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i just started playing this and its got me laughing my ass off. First his apartment gets burnt down then he runs into someone from his past then his hotel suddenly becomes booked and let's not mention that there's not 1 apartment for rent anywhere at all.

Too many coincidences for me, i smell something fishy going on.
lil sis did that.

Reactions: cloudfw
4.40 star(s) 199 Votes