Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Would be easier to soften up more on Rachel if she wasn't still playing MC...
How she play MC?

Ok, I know. I'm at the scene while Rachel is on the phone and it looks suspicious. I wonder with who she is talking..
I hope not with some man..
And I'm curious the most about what she don't want to do, and the other person is forcing her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked her from the beginning of the game .. now it changed a bit because she has some secrets.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Not simply that.
The whole "fancy meeting you here Jill" despite the fact no one should know she was back in town. Plus Ellie being there in the corner of Jill's apartment bulding.

Both Rachel and Ellie are hiding something.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I may be wrong but I believe the trouble Rachel is hiding is that Jada is the MC's sister because the Old Dick-Most-Foul was sleeping around. Likely from Rachel's pulling away from being controlled. I could be talking out my ass, but its a suspicion I've had. I'll leave it at that to avoid Spoilers being kicked out here, but story wise it fits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grelk

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, just finished playing. I liked this game very much. Ellie, Rachel, Steph, Kath and Hannah I like the most.
But Ellie.. I love... a lovely girl.

I'm curious what exactly is Rachel hiding.. and whether she slept with that guy or not.. because when she talk on the phone with ''friend'' we have different information and different info when talking to Rachel when she talks to MC. :unsure:
Jada at the end of the update pissed me off.. she chose the moment to come, when Rachel was going to tell us who that woman was..
I don't really like Jada.

As for the therapist.. Katie, I agree, she's great. She doesn't beat Ellie for me because Ellie is in the first place for me, but I liked her, an interesting woman. ;)

Great game, adds it to my favorites.

Last edited:

erkper

May 16, 2018
Most of her medication-induced ramblings have some level of suspicion.
Plus she claims that she's being honest with MC but isn't. Don't know exactly what the truth is yet, but Rachel obviously isn't telling all of it, if she's even telling ANY of it. For that matter, I'm not sure that EVERY character in the game isn't keeping secrets from MC, or hiding things from MC, or just plain jerking MC around. Except maybe Hannah...

Did I maybe just decide Hannah is best girl?

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Plus she claims that she's being honest with MC but isn't. Don't know exactly what the truth is yet, but Rachel obviously isn't telling all of it, if she's even telling ANY of it. For that matter, I'm not sure that EVERY character in the game isn't keeping secrets from MC, or hiding things from MC, or just plain jerking MC around. Except maybe Hannah...

Did I maybe just decide Hannah is best girl?
Who is Hannah i can't remember her

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hannah is seriously intense about MC, maybe a little Yandere-ish. I foresee her trying to dominate the relationship. Hoping that MC is assertive enough to make clear to her that they like her, but for anything to happen they will be calling the shots.

Reactions: HansDampf788
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes