Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
My experiences with people usually have that any one that is different is "queer". I've been accused of being gay because I prefer a softer more civil approach to others. My last few exes were called dykes because they were tomboyish. And when people hear lesbian they straight out assume they are Harley riding, hard drinking, and unshaven blocks of muscles.

Girls like Jada are called whores by the same low sorts, but they are ignored for any other oddities even if they are more tomboyish and liberated. The femMC tag mixed with the lesbian tag instills in some the preconceived idea of the dyke I described above.

That is the sad fact of how people think till experience and education enlightens them.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
hmm, what an interesting discussion there.:unsure:
glad tomboys, dykes, butch bulls and similar are gathering together to spread a gods light in this thread, and to brighten all misguided souls lurking around, unaware of the only true greatness.

Sorry it is sore point with me when people begin the pidge holing of others.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I'd say Jada is the biggest tomboy in BM, followed with a good margin by FemC.
That is my thoughts exactly.

i can understand that, yet imo the discussion has started to slide a bit OT from the game itself, yet i could be wrong.
True save the slavering hoards of the uncouth that feel games with femMCs have to be cumbucket fests. Just trying to put out fires.

We can let a certain adorable firebug be the only firestarter on the thread. She can do it with such sweet innocence its hard to resist her whims.o_O:oops:

"Yes Ellie... the matches are in the counter drawers next to the knives... No I don't mind you burning down that bad bad building down the street... Ohhh your so cute it is futile to resist..."o_O:oops: :cool:

erkper

May 16, 2018
I'd say Jada is the biggest tomboy in BM, followed with a good margin by FemC.
Agreed, which is why I wondered why you mentioned someone was thinking of FemC at all...

Silvenight1 - to be fair, Jada DOES have the motorcycle-riding and drinking part down (maybe not HARD drinking, but everyone has to start somewhere, right?)

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
She does, but not the same image as what is thought of in this case. Those around here would see her as just a "Hogwhore" or "Saddleback", not a tomboy. What they think of those is that she is in a wife beater, leather chaps, built like a linebacker, and has a buzzcut.

Last edited:

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
She does, but not the same image as what is thought of in this case. Those around here would see her as just a "Hogwhore" or "Saddleback", not a tomboy. What they think of those is that she is in a wife beater, leather chaps, built like a linebacker, and has a buzzcut.
I work with one of those.
Woe is the day when I have to partner with"him" on the same crew.
All I can say is, when I go to use the washroom after her, the toilet seat is still down :p

• Haha
Reactions: Silvenight1

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What rape scenes are there in this game?
I'd like to start playing this game but I'm afraid it won't be for me. I don't like sad stories when a woman was raped (and it was impossible to avoid it)
Can anyone explain to me what exactly this game is all about?
Thanks. ;)

Reactions: BearyTeddie

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'd like to start playing this game but I'm afraid it won't be for me. I don't like sad stories when a woman was raped (and it was impossible to avoid it)
Thanks. ;)
There's no rape as you are thinking Qmil....try it.

What there is is...sister wakes you up with a blowjob...and there's a kind of forced masterbation against a character..though she never stops you or tells you no (this character is very much a sub).

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's no rape as you are thinking Qmil....try it.

What there is is...sister wakes you up with a blowjob...and there's a kind of forced masterbation against a character..though she never stops you or tells you no (this character is very much a sub).
Hmm .. so I'll give this game a chance. How is it with women? I need to be faithful? there are consequences when I meet other women?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm .. so I'll give this game a chance. How is it with women? I need to be faithful? there are consequences when I meet other women?
No consequences...yet lol. Also try the FemMC route too...as many others have said...it does actually flow better, so lots of replayability. Also two diff routes for step mom too....is not bad.

Reactions: Silvenight1

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
No consequences...yet lol. Also try the FemMC route too...as many others have said...it does actually flow better, so lots of replayability. Also two diff routes for step mom too....is not bad.
In this game, I can choose MC? I can play male or female? wow.

Are there any scenes with milf's? Where I play Male MC.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
In this game, I can choose MC? I can play male or female? wow.

Are there any scenes with milf's? Where I play Male MC.
Yes you can. Both are good..femMC is better I think.

Step Mom is lovely milf....nothing with her as of yet..but can eitgher be nice or start to dom her. No real scenes with her yet (couple of playful scenes though)

With exception of dialogue (and of course..sex scenes lol)...everything is the same whether play male or female PC

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yes you can. Both are good..femMC is better I think.

Step Mom is lovely milf....nothing with her as of yet..but can eitgher be nice or start to dom her. No real scenes with her yet (couple of playful scenes though)

With exception of dialogue (and of course..sex scenes lol)...everything is the same whether play male or female PC
Eh, it's a shame there's nothing with her. But well, there are many other pretty women. Thanks. ;)

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks. ;)
The reason for the game getting the rape tag is actually MC's memories, there is one (or two? :unsure:) scenes where mc remembers it (note that mc is neither the victim, nor responsible for the rape), it's just a short memory -> text only.

thx Maviarab for stepping in btw^^

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes