Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
If not its a corrupted file on his end. Shit internet can screw up all kinds of things in the weirdest and most unholy ways.:alien: One glitch in the downloading and bammm! Flying monkeys come out of the woodwork from it. I know this personally.:whistle:

Reactions: recreation

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
I really wish there was a tomboy tag.
Some asshole would call it the "Dyke" tag. Still it would be an idea to distinguish some games fem characters. But then they would have those calling for tags about less "manly" males like a "Pansy" tag. It could and would get ugly.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Some asshole would call it the "Dyke" tag. Still it would be an idea to distinguish some games fem characters. But then they would have those calling for tags about less "manly" males like a "Pansy" tag. It could and would get ugly.
hmm a tomboy and "dyke " are not quite the same

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
hmm, what an interesting discussion there.:unsure:
glad tomboys, dykes, butch bulls and similar are gathering together to spread a gods light in this thread, and to brighten all misguided souls lurking around, unaware of the only true greatness.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Why do you think he's talking about femc?
yeah know .. maybe some people want you to add some stuff like that .. i don't know .. i love the game as it is now tho .. but whatever you decide to do .. i'll still love this game :love:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes