recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Quick question about the development status and your patreon posts - is the estimated release date for the test build October 31st? In your post you said 'for the rest of the month I will try to get a test version done'

I ask because I am confused about the development status since you mentioned that the test build will have only day 9 which on August 10th was 2/3rds the way there and on September 9th was already done with the possibility that you would be adding new stuff. Will the development for the new content you were planning be done at the end of the month?

I understand that delays happen and plans change so please do take your time and release when you are happy with it but it would be good to have more clarification on the development status, where you are at this point and what are the plans going forward.
I was working on day 10 already, but I've decided to add more stuff to day 9, that was as good as done when my 1070 said "fuck you, I quit", then I started to think about releasing an early test version because of the slower rendering, but then I added even more stuff to day 9 and realised that I'll never be able to release anything in september, so for now it's "late october", no specific date.
I'll have to see how much the "new" gc speeds rendering up before I can make a realistic estimate.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I was working on day 10 already, but I've decided to add more stuff to day 9, that was as good as done when my 1070 said "fuck you, I quit", then I started to think about releasing an early test version because of the slower rendering, but then I added even more stuff to day 9 and realised that I'll never be able to release anything in september, so for now it's "late october", no specific date.
I'll have to see how much the "new" gc speeds rendering up before I can make a realistic estimate.
Oh yes, the spontaneity of computers, one moment they are working perfectly well, and then out of nowhere a random part decides: "Nah, I'm done".

D

Deleted member 59977

Thanks for answering. If there are more delays - as in if you anticipate the game will not be released in October and will be instead released in November/December/whenever - when you make the patreon post can you please also talk a bit more about the status of the development and what changed to cause the delay?

If there are extended delays it would be good to be on the same page about the development status just so we have a better understanding on whats going on. While I appreciate the posts you have on patreon and I am happy with the communication overall, it was still a bit difficult for me to understand the current status before your reply. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for answering. If there are more delays - as in if you anticipate the game will not be released in October and will be instead released in November/December/whenever - when you make the patreon post can you please also talk a bit more about the status of the development and what changed to cause the delay?

If there are extended delays it would be good to be on the same page about the development status just so we have a better understanding on whats going on. While I appreciate the posts you have on patreon and I am happy with the communication overall, it was still a bit difficult for me to understand the current status before your reply. Thanks.
Understandable, I'll try, but TBH I'm a bit - uhh... not really lackluster, but I'm not the best when it comes to status updates and that kinda stuff. I tend to forget that people want to know more about the development, especially when I have a lot to do, I try my best, but you can of course always ask me directly (here, discord, patreon, subscribestar, etc.) if you want to know something specific.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I'm not saying its useless for every game, but for games that are like bad memories it really is. :sneaky:
I was agreeing with you there :)
The only usefulness here, would be making sure you did not miss a scene. I think you can miss the café, and goldfingered lady in the alley, but that's about it for now I think. Maybe the ride with the little minx too, but I don't think ANYONE would actually miss THAT now would they? :D

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I was agreeing with you there :)
The only usefulness here, would be making sure you did not miss a scene. I think you can miss the café, and goldfingered lady in the alley, but that's about it for now I think. Maybe the ride with the little minx too, but I don't think ANYONE would actually miss THAT now would they? :D
I know you did. ;)

Well i'm pretty sure there are enough people who just skip through everything just to see the kinky bits, but if they miss something because of that its their own fault. ^^

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes