Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Sorry missed that. I was too dazed by the hottie smiling at me. These things happen, pretty girl means brain taking holiday in a sunny far off place from real life. :love: :geek:

• Haha
Reactions: recreation

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I forgot, is the next update for Bad Memories or Weird Shit is Going to Happen? Also, can't wait for the update, well I can, and will but yall get what I mean.

Reactions: recreation
D

Deleted member 59977

Quick question about the development status and your patreon posts - is the estimated release date for the test build October 31st? In your post you said 'for the rest of the month I will try to get a test version done'

I ask because I am confused about the development status since you mentioned that the test build will have only day 9 which on August 10th was 2/3rds the way there and on September 9th was already done with the possibility that you would be adding new stuff. Will the development for the new content you were planning be done at the end of the month?

I understand that delays happen and plans change so please do take your time and release when you are happy with it but it would be good to have more clarification on the development status, where you are at this point and what are the plans going forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.40 star(s) 202 Votes