Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Just take your time and get it to where you personally are happy with it. We can wait. Great work a little slower than expected is better than crap shoved out in a hurry. Let EA and other big money hogs half ass things, you do you. Your work is awesome.

Reactions: recreation

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks everyone! I'm not concerned about the quality, I just want to avoid giving out an update that is too short, I'm not good at judging the lenght of my own updates since I usually look at different things than the usual player^^
We already know you're plotting another cliffhanger teaser.

Reactions: afterlights

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Of course, the house will burn, mc has to decide who to save first, then BOOM cliffhanger, will mc be able to save them? :sneaky:
Oh boy that would be a wildfire, wouldn't it? And I'd probably get death threads :ROFLMAO:
Are you kidding? Everyone would save Ellie first and if there's still time, Jada. The other way around, the MC would never have Jada again :p

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Of course, the house will burn, mc has to decide who to save first, then BOOM cliffhanger, will mc be able to save them? :sneaky:
Oh boy that would be a wildfire, wouldn't it? And I'd probably get death threads :ROFLMAO:
Are you kidding? Everyone would save Ellie first and if there's still time, Jada. The other way around, the MC would never have Jada again :p
Pretty sure Ellie would be the one to start the fire in the first place :devilish:

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes