thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
I'm one of the men who choose to keep my junk in this game. To be fair I'd almost rather the game only one MC because that means only half-ish renders needed for some scenes, but who knows maybe they'd just do Female scenes then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in earth's sexiest heroes there's make and female mc and at 1 point their paths intervene and they have sex. sadly game is otherwise crap.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Alright already if you hate the game, or it pisses you off to badly, there is a simple solution... STOP playing it and for all the love of what is holy... STOP whining about it. Say your peace then walk away. Done and done for all our sakes. Some of us like some things about a lot of things, but none of us like everything the same. I dang well know I don't like some people's kinks. So effing what! Other people probably- no- most assuredly, hate my kinks. I live, you live, we all live with it. Rec created this game the way they wished it, just as other dev's created their games. Some on this site make me cringe, others I love, and some I hope will add more of what I like.

Some of us play male MC's, some play trans, and some play fem. Some of us dream of a harem game with a lesbian MC, others dream of NTR male domination scat play! But the point of sites like this one is that its a no judgement zone. Be happy the dev's that are active are exactly that. Stop pushing them to meet your wish yesterday and to heck and gone with everybody else's wishes!
Oh wait that is like going to Gamestop and praying that one of the mega giant publishers will ever make any game even a tiny fraction like one from here.
Smile, hold out your hand and give the dev's a pat on the back. Smile again, hold out a hand of peace to the rest of us and this be the end of it. We're all in the Big Tent here and the rings are full of fun for everyone.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Alright already if you hate the game, or it pisses you off to badly, there is a simple solution... STOP playing it and for all the love of what is holy... STOP whining about it. Say your peace then walk away. Done and done for all our sakes. Some of us like some things about a lot of things, but none of us like everything the same. I dang well know I don't like some people's kinks. So effing what! Other people probably- no- most assuredly, hate my kinks. I live, you live, we all live with it. Rec created this game the way they wished it, just as other dev's created their games. Some on this site make me cringe, others I love, and some I hope will add more of what I like.

Some of us play male MC's, some play trans, and some play fem. Some of us dream of a harem game with a lesbian MC, others dream of NTR male domination scat play! But the point of sites like this one is that its a no judgement zone. Be happy the dev's that are active are exactly that. Stop pushing them to meet your wish yesterday and to heck and gone with everybody else's wishes!
Oh wait that is like going to Gamestop and praying that one of the mega giant publishers will ever make any game even a tiny fraction like one from here.
Smile, hold out your hand and give the dev's a pat on the back. Smile again, hold out a hand of peace to the rest of us and this be the end of it. We're all in the Big Tent here and the rings are full of fun for everyone.
Some posts get deleted? Because that looks like a long angry rant at nothing...

• Angry
Reactions: KiGa

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
Do both mc and fc exist in the game or are they the same character?

(If they are the same character, which is in MY opinion kinda lame) does the choice of the playable character change the story or just the sexual stuff?

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do both mc and fc exist in the game or are they the same character?

(If they are the same character, which is in MY opinion kinda lame) does the choice of the playable character change the story or just the sexual stuff?
They are the same character.

Even if they were different characters they would never fuck, the female MC is pure lesbian.

Reactions: DiableFripon

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Fml, no notifications since wednesday... sorry for the late reply everyone, I should know better by now >_>

Regarding the update:
First of all, one of my cards died, not both. Rendering is noticeably slower, but I'm still on it.
The release date... phew, that's hard to answer rn. I've been adding more stuff than I had planned to day 9 and most of day10 is still unfinished, so that and the longer rendering times make it hard to guess an estimate.

My last test run on only day 9 content took me something between 25 to 30 minutes, that was before I added unplanned scenes. I've also redone some early renders from the start of the story, added some more stuff there, changed some stuff in early game, even added a short new scene. So that, day 9 and the rest of day 8 from where the last update stopped should be some good amount of content already, so I'm thinking about giving a test version without day 10 to my testers some time next week and see what they say about if it's "release-worthy", otherwise I'll keep working on day 10 and will have to move the release date further back.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't trust the notifications Rec. They are somehow bugged. It is not uncommon for watched threads to not show alerts.

4.40 star(s) 202 Votes